AAA Cooper Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.5

Regional Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (New York, NY).

Interview

Was interviewed by the site manager in Memphis tn terminal. He seemed rushed and pressed for time overall nice guy he did send me for a drug screen, but no offer yet I'm sure he's got other people in mind for this position. Just little conflicted due to fact it's pretty big pay cut but lots of stress where I'm currently at. Just want to make sure if offered I can make back the difference in life at between the two jobs if offered.

Interview Questions

• How much was I making at current job. Why am I looking to change.   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Duncan, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

applied and got a response very quickly. initial impression was good with interviewer who had me sign documents and schedule to get a drug test. weeks went by and I was told position was put on hold after I was told I had it.

Interview Questions

• there were no questions, just gave documents to sign and sent to do drug test and physical exam   1 Answer

Pickup and Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Des Plaines, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and brief
    Got a friend of mine in a week after I started
    I guess they need drivers that bad
    My terminal manager even said it himself that they need drivers

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience   1 Answer

Operations Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

My employer found my resume online through a college job board, I also applied for the job through the same site. They contacted me through email to schedule and interview. I came in for an interview. Afterwards I had to submit and application on the companies website for the position and go through the standard back ground check and screenings.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a job?, What my strengths were?, Tell them about myself., My experience in the industry the normal questions.   Answer Question

Truck Deliver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

So many hours so many hours until you're delirious. Very evasive. Hidden truck words. Said I could work 8 to 12 hours as if it was optional. Now I have to look for another job. The supervisor is trying to force me to work 12 hour shifts. This is maddening. My body can't handle this.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Troy, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and the employees were easy to talk to. They were eager to learn about me and my previous work experience. Once the initial interview ended the rest of the process was quickly communicated by email. It was a good interview practice and very professional experience for students looking for jobs right out of college.

Operations Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview about a week later. Went in and interviewed with the HR and Terminal Manager. Very relaxed interview in which my previous experience was discussed as well as my hobbies and interest. Following interview, I was sent for a drug test that same day. Painless and simple hiring process

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this position?   Answer Question
    • After hearing the job duties, which do you feel will be most challenging?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Was not hard at all. Just when can you start and can you go take a drug test. If I knew what I know now then, I would have ran away as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you?   1 Answer

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Madison, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very detailed a lot of info needed. Waiting on results on driving records and safety as well as Hasmat and double trailer training. All in all good process. Top notch people doing hiring.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAA Cooper Transportation (Knoxville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

Called in for interview at a time convenient for myself, interview was with terminal manager, was told the environment I would be working in as well as pay, and then a drug screen. Very easy process