ABB Optical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Optical Group Interview Questions

Interviews at ABB Optical Group

2.8

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Received phone call from Recruiter. She was professional and a pleasure to talk to. Felt we potentially had a good match. Set up a phone interview with hiring manager the next day. Phone call never came. Inquiries for rescheduling not returned. Left to wonder what happened.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group in January 2016.

Interview

Professional process with three phone interviews and two in person. Good executive team. The warehouse in FL was well organized and looked very efficient. The culture seemed solid for multiple mergers and acquisitions in the past decade.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group in June 2015.

Interview

They usually just ask about you. They will ask you what is your greatest and weakest strengths. They also give give you a brief description. They will also walk you through the building. A day after that they give you a brief orientation.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you what is your greatest and weakest strengths.
      What is your favorite movie
      They ask a lot personal questions   Answer Question

Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with several supervisors, got a tour of the warehouse, and was put with a working associate and shown the job process. Was originally sent out by a staffing agency who informed me of inaccurate information.

Regional Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL).

Interview

lengthy interview process with several tiers. phone interview with several individuals. in person interview in my hometown and then finally went to meet for final interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would be a good fit for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Meet and greet, writing sample, phone interview, interview with supervisor and finally interview with customer service manager. Thought this was a bit much for customer service position. Company appeared to care about its customers and employees but I thought the interview process was way too much. I understand that the company wants quality representative . However, making an applicant interview 4 times and submit a writing sample only to be told via email that "they decided to go with a candidate that had a bit more experience ". They should definitely consider modifying the hiring process and be a little bit more considerate towards applicants. In my opinion, I think after the 2nd interview you should be able to decide whether someone is a good fit for your company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very easy, meet and greet interview was first. Then if you pass that they call u for a 2nd interview. They were very friendly and professional they did not call back after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

First I need a interview at the office where I meet with three people then the next day a phone interview they haven't gotten back with me with their decision

Interview Questions

• Why key values I associate the best yet   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I had to sit in the lobby for 20 minutes until my interviewer came to start the interview. I got a tour of the warehouse,talked to an employee and was interviewed by two different people in the building, one was from HR and the other was a manager. They gave me a small history lesson on the company and showed me some contacts and a lens.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiations with this company you everyone starts off at the same amount regardless of experience.

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group in November 2016.

Interview

They ask about you. What's your school Schedule like and what you are majoring in. They ask if you have any questions about the company. Took about 3 days until I heard back.