ABBYY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABBYY Interview Questions

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABBYY (Fremont, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by managers and explained the products. I was explained about the daily responsibilities. Everybody was very nice and kind. I talked to the hiring manager or direct report manager and was asked about programming background.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABBYY (Milpitas, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and professional and contributed to my decision to join the company. Each engagement provided me with different perspective so I felt confident in my understanding of the role and organization..The entire process showed me that the company prioritizes recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What top three skills do you bring to the role? Your experience is general, how will it apply to the position? Why do you want the position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABBYY (Milpitas, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fast paced and engaging. The interviewers were professional and provided a lot of guidance and encouragement. I had 3 phone interviews after which I was made the offer. The interviews were about an hour long each.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted recruiter about opportunity. Recruiter completely misrepresented me/my background to hiring manager. Hiring manager said my resume had right info, but couldn't believe what he read. Recruiter offered to correct her mistake, but never followed through. Eventually I was formally passed on.

One of the worst interview experiences of my career. They think they are better than they are, but don't realize their technology is outdated and their management are clueless.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABBYY (Milpitas, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted both in-person and via Skype. Spoke to all of the senior executives and had the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the office. Overall the process was very smooth and they provided a lot of information that people would need to know to get hired. The travel schedule of the executives is what required the Skype part of the interview process, but it still worked fairly well.