ABC-Amega Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABC-Amega

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC-Amega (Buffalo, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

easy and they ask basic questions like why do you want too work here and can you work nights and when can you start and do you know about the company

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC-Amega (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview is done by a lazy ex bartender who at first will con you to believe he's a great professional guy. Then the minute you comment on the criminal behavior within the company he will try his hardest to set you up and get you fired by HR. The company shows a lot of nepotism within their hiring process. The top managers hire their own children to work for the company whenever they have free time to have something to do and put on their resume. Minority's are kept at the bottom of the food chain and kept on one side of the company with other minority team leaders while the real money is kept to be made by the more favorable group. Long timers that have been with the company for years frown down and high brow newer employees.

Interview Questions

• What job experience you have and how it relates to the position you are applying for.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC-Amega (Buffalo, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview. I was then invited to set up a in person interview. The interviewer was very engaging. Be prepared to talk about your work history in depth as they will ask you about your past positions.