ABNB Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABNB Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABNB Federal Credit Union

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABNB Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Their interviews are dry if they already know they're not going to pick you. Higher management makes it pretty obvious that you don't have the job either. Human Resources isn't that professional with giving much details on your upcoming interview. And they seem to be easily intimidated.

Peak-time Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABNB Federal Credit Union in March 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a call back a couple days later. Set up interview date when I was available. Met with the relationship manager and branch supervisor. These two women were nice despite what may seem like a intimidating atmosphere with a tag team of questions. At the end of the week, I got an email saying that they found a more qualified person to fill the position. Everything was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer if you don't have expertise in their situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABNB Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Very basic behavioral questions. First interview with human resources. Questions asked were geared toward customer service, sales, and based on your skills listed in your resume. Second interview with branch manager just basically telling you about the job.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABNB Federal Credit Union (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2016.

Interview

one-on-one gesprek waarin rustig gepraat werd over de bevoegde functie. Ik werd goed ontvangen alsook het nodige hapje en drankje aangeboden. Vooraf werd ik goed geïnformeerd over de nodige voorbereiding die ik diende te treffen. Ook tijdens het gesprek was de sfeer aangenaam en stelde men niet de meest moeilijke vragen ooit