ABS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABS Group Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABS Group

Junior Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group.

Interview

First round was phone interview. There were two interviewers. During the first part of the interview, the interviewers explained the job responsibilities in detail. Then, it was my turn to briefly introduce myself and why I was interested in working at ABS. Some questions included what relative experiences I have had in the past. Generally, the interviewers were willing to listen to the candidates and wait for them to finish their answers completely.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The interviews followed a standard interview format with standard questions where the interviewer first provided a description then asked for your opinion/experience. They also asked some specific questions related to the work I was expected to perform about qualitative and quantitative analysis. I ended both interviews feeling confident and with good rapport with my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where I managed simultaneous competing deadlines.   Answer Question

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through college/university. Submitted resume, cover letter, writing sample and transcript. The process took a few weeks. I visited the office for an in-person interview, where I met with a panel of three employees. Two of the interviewers were respectful and had insightful questions. The third interviewer was extremely rude; he did not allow me to finish my sentences and asked a number of demeaning questions that were entirely unrelated to the position. I've not encountered a more abrasive individual in a professional setting in the several years since the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABS Group (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

One Phone interview and 2 group interviews..failed the last one