ABS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ABS Group

3.1

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through college/university. Submitted resume, cover letter, writing sample and transcript. The process took a few weeks. I visited the office for an in-person interview, where I met with a panel of three employees. Two of the interviewers were respectful and had insightful questions. The third interviewer was extremely rude; he did not allow me to finish my sentences and asked a number of demeaning questions that were entirely unrelated to the position. I've not encountered a more abrasive individual in a professional setting in the several years since the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABS Group (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

One Phone interview and 2 group interviews..failed the last one

Information Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ABS Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I had the qualifications and experience to get hired. I was in my bachelor's program at itt technical institute IN Richardson, Texas and received a called about an internship job offer.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABS Group.

Interview

Just a phone interview

Interview Questions

• None, just general talk about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotion for interns.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The interviews followed a standard interview format with standard questions where the interviewer first provided a description then asked for your opinion/experience. They also asked some specific questions related to the work I was expected to perform about qualitative and quantitative analysis. I ended both interviews feeling confident and with good rapport with my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where I managed simultaneous competing deadlines.   Answer Question

Junior Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group.

Interview

First round was phone interview. There were two interviewers. During the first part of the interview, the interviewers explained the job responsibilities in detail. Then, it was my turn to briefly introduce myself and why I was interested in working at ABS. Some questions included what relative experiences I have had in the past. Generally, the interviewers were willing to listen to the candidates and wait for them to finish their answers completely.

Entry Level Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABS Group (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Received an Email from an ABS recruiter stating that they have came across my resume and that there was some new opportunities and that they wanted to do a phone screen. Gladly sad yes as I'm in job market. When the interview started they immediately jumped in and started explaining the situation and why there is a sudden opening and they need to fill it in ASAP. which I appreciated cause no need to waste each other times and straight to the point. It was a quick 15-20 minute phone screen interview and I was overqualified and we both kinda came to an agreement on that and ended the conversation on good terms "my resume will be on file and if anything else appears I'll let you know." Easy and straight to the point.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was broken down into three separate interviews with different members of the team. The first interview (phone) was with both the Program and Project manager. This interview seemed to be a "get to know you" type interview, with a majority of questions about past work experiences and qualifications. The second interview was an in-person interview in the office in Arlington, VA. In this interview, they spoke at length about the company, and the goals ABS Group is committed to. They asked questions about the work I was expected to perform as a Risk Analyst. The interviewers also asked me scenario specific questions, and the process I would use to solve them. The third interview (phone) was with more members of the team, asking me questions about my technical background and work experience. All members of the team were incredibly responsive throughout the whole process, and willing to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a time in which you had to juggle multiple projects? If so, what were the steps you took to balance priorities?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with any quantitative and qualitative analyses?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for ABS?   Answer Question