ABS Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABS Group

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Spring, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

A recruiter for ABS reached out to me via LinkedIn, and we scheduled a phone call for the following day. In the call, she told me more about the position, and I told her more about what I was looking for. The next day, the recruiter reached out to see if I could make it in the following day to interview. On the day of the interview, I had to get a visitor badge and be escorted upstairs by the recruiter. I met with my manager and then the head of the department. The questions were aimed toward getting a better understanding of my skill set and to make sure that I was a good fit for the position and company. Everyone was very welcoming. Following the interview, they verified my references, and I was offered the position about one week after the interview. After I received the offer letter, they conducted the background check and drug screening. Once everything came back good to go, I was set to start exactly 4 weeks from the initial outreach by the recruiter. I will say that this all happened in the month of December and the holidays definitely slowed the process.

Interview Questions
  • What would make you leave a company.
    Answer Question
  • What is your greatest weakness?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was broken down into three separate interviews with different members of the team. The first interview (phone) was with both the Program and Project manager. This interview seemed to be a "get to know you" type interview, with a majority of questions about past work experiences and qualifications. The second interview was an in-person interview in the office in Arlington, VA. In this interview, they spoke at length about the company, and the goals ABS Group is committed to. They asked questions about the work I was expected to perform as a Risk Analyst. The interviewers also asked me scenario specific questions, and the process I would use to solve them. The third interview (phone) was with more members of the team, asking me questions about my technical background and work experience. All members of the team were incredibly responsive throughout the whole process, and willing to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • Did you have a time in which you had to juggle multiple projects? If so, what were the steps you took to balance priorities?
  • Have you worked with any quantitative and qualitative analyses?
  • Why do you want to work for ABS?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABS Group (Houston, TX) in May 2019

Interview

Received an Email from an ABS recruiter stating that they have came across my resume and that there was some new opportunities and that they wanted to do a phone screen. Gladly sad yes as I'm in job market. When the interview started they immediately jumped in and started explaining the situation and why there is a sudden opening and they need to fill it in ASAP. which I appreciated cause no need to waste each other times and straight to the point. It was a quick 15-20 minute phone screen interview and I was overqualified and we both kinda came to an agreement on that and ended the conversation on good terms "my resume will be on file and if anything else appears I'll let you know." Easy and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ABS Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group

Interview

First round was phone interview. There were two interviewers. During the first part of the interview, the interviewers explained the job responsibilities in detail. Then, it was my turn to briefly introduce myself and why I was interested in working at ABS. Some questions included what relative experiences I have had in the past. Generally, the interviewers were willing to listen to the candidates and wait for them to finish their answers completely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABS Group (Arlington, VA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied through college/university. Submitted resume, cover letter, writing sample and transcript. The process took a few weeks. I visited the office for an in-person interview, where I met with a panel of three employees. Two of the interviewers were respectful and had insightful questions. The third interviewer was extremely rude; he did not allow me to finish my sentences and asked a number of demeaning questions that were entirely unrelated to the position. I've not encountered a more abrasive individual in a professional setting in the several years since the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about this company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ABS Group (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2011

Interview

I had the qualifications and experience to get hired. I was in my bachelor's program at itt technical institute IN Richardson, Texas and received a called about an internship job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABS Group (Houston, TX) in Aug 2009

Interview

One Phone interview and 2 group interviews..failed the last one

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed