ACCO Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ACCO Brands

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was found by a recruiter on Linkedin. I ended up interviewing for 2 of their marketing positions. The initial interview was 2 hours long and consisted of 4 separate interviews by individuals who worked in those 2 teams. Everyone was friendly and easy going. I then had another interview 2 weeks later that went further into the specific internship that they decided I better suited. There, I met with the team leader. It was also a very quick and pleasant experience. I was notified a week later that I got the job and proceeded with onboarding activities. The entire process took around 1 month to complete. While this was longer than most of the other places that I have worked at, I did not mind because the recruiter that was assigned to me was extremely helpful and made sure to contact me at least once a week with updates on what was going on.

Interview Questions

• They went through each experience on my resume and asked me to go more into detail about it.   Answer Question
    • What was your least favorite and most favorite place to work? Why?   Answer Question
    • Why ACCO?   1 Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I first had a phone interviews with the recruiter, and a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was then asked for an in person interviews. I had a total for 5 interviews with different members of the team and the hiring manager. All interviews lasted 30 min and were back to back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to speak to level of experience within the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Excellent. Very well organized. The HR did everything with perfection. I was scheduled for interview with six people - half hour with each person.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

It wasn't too bad at all. I had a couple rounds and all of the people I talked to were very nice. First round is with HR and is more behavorial. The second round was with a couple people from my team. Overall, it was a very pleasant process.

Intern Interview

Interview

I do not recall having any phone interview. The intern interviewing process was fairly easy. I applied, a few weeks later got an interview. The week after my interview I was told if I was being offered the position or not. Went fairly quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Madison, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview. It was about 30 minutes. She picked certain items on my resume to ask me about and then a few behavioral questions. She also asked why I chose that specific major. Be prepared and know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that something went wrong and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. First a phone interview, then they followed up that they wanted an in-office interview. 3 people interview you at once. Ask basic and general questions off your resume and about the position/company.

Interview Questions

• In a group setting, what position do you typically take?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Alexandria, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process is done in one visit. It was a 3 hour interview that included a tour of the facility followed by 2 interviews back to back with 2 people in each interview. The interview was of average difficulty but became difficult because of the duration and duplicate questions you got from the 2 sets of interviewers.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. Found out about the company through a professor and applied online. I heard back from HR the next day and was able to get an interview not too long after.

Interview Questions

• This was my first actual interview therefore the entire experience was new to me. Everyone I interviewed was very motivating and I could tell that they enjoyed working for the company so it made the interview process much easier.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Dayton, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

3 rounds within 2 week period - last interview was on site and in person. Waited for final feedback within 4 days of the last interview. Overall a rigorous, but fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

• What are your notable project work in college and why do you think you would be a good fit for this job ?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands in March 2016.

Interview

I wasn't able to come into the office and they were able to skype me in for the interview - very flexible and asked a lot of questions. There were three people from the department in one interview which was a little intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What's a group project that's shaped you/helped you learn to deal with challenges?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with stress and disagreement?   Answer Question
    • If you could be a brand, what brand would you be?   Answer Question