ACS Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACS Technologies

ACS Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACS Technologies

Interview

different calls at different timings to a student with asking satisfied or not. asking numbers for asp and sql for their satisfactory after that they scheduled technical interview with their represntatives and another further process started not so satisfied with it.

Interview Questions
  • give numbers for asp out of 10
    Answer Question

ACS Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACS Technologies in Oct 2020

Interview

The questions that were asked during the interview were asked on topics and subjects that are listed within the required job description about your knowledge of terminology and their meanings.

Interview Questions
  • Terminology related the field you are applying for

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ACS Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACS Technologies

Interview

The interview process was very quick and informal. I received an email to set up the phone interview within minutes of applying for the position. The recruiter was very responsive throughout the entire process. The interview itself was a very relaxed conversation about the company and the position. Post-interview follow up was quick as well.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were fairly standard, revolving around my past experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACS Technologies (Florence, SC) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview process was straightforward in the beginning. However, there were some wholes in the process that I believe displays some forms of lack of professionalism on the company's part. I'm not making my statements out of spite nor frustration for not receiving the position. Step 1: Phone Call Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager Step 2 : Face to Face Interview (roughly one week and a half later) Step 3: (Offer/Notification Period) **5 weeks later** The time period was somewhat delayed due to Hurricane Florence. I do not fault ACST for that, but I do hold them accountable for not clearly communicating that the original time period for the selection process was pushed back. I believe that the hiring managers should receive training on interviewing and on-boarding new candidates. Its not a good look when the candidate interviewing can read that the person that is interviewing is new and needs direction. I also believe its not a good look for a hiring team to try and hide that their communication was poor during the process. I can also sense the the hiring manager needs training towards objectivity. In other words, do not come across that your sorry for not selecting a candidate that did not fit their requirements or personal preferences. In conclusion, the best advice I would give to the hiring manager is; -Set Timelines -Communicate Clearly and Consistently if Timelines change -Practice/Train in Talent Acquisition (Do not create questions towards the candidate capabilities. Create questions that are tailored to force the candidate to express their behaviors and the capabilities/incapabilities of the candidate will naturally be displayed. I believe that a hiring team that follows the process I just stated is signs of a company/organization that is well trained, and capable of overcoming obstacles. Communication is what rules the nation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ACS Technologies (Florence, SC)

Interview

Two supervisors interview you for the position and take a computer literacy test. HR supervisor called you on the phone for screening before interview. After interview you get a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ACS Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACS Technologies in Feb 2015

Interview

The day after i sent my resume i got a phone call. The woman sounded so excited about my resume and made me feel like i was the only one that applied. I wasn't nervous for that reason. I went in for the interview, and she was still very nice, but not the best at interviewing. She only asked one question and got the person they were replacing to walk me through what she does. Talking with her was more of an interview than the first lady. She explained it very well and made it sound fun. She asked only one question. Then i met with the vp. She was a little more intimidating, but very nice. She explained the company, made sure i knew the position and asked me to email references. I asked how long i could expect to hear back, she said next week. I emailed when i got home. And next day i got an email saying i didnt get the job. While im bummed, im glad she at least let me know either way.

Interview Questions
  • use one word to describe yourself? tell me about your work experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ACS Technologies (Florence, SC) in Mar 2012

Interview

The interview process was simple and efficient. You met with interviewer, and heard from company in a reasonable amount of time. The questions were reasonable and pertinent to the job being applied for. You met with the person who would be your supervisor during interview. You heard back about an offer in a reasonable amount of time as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ACS Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ACS Technologies in Apr 2010

Interview

I like the way they conduct their interview and hiring process. good employee to work for but they do have a slow job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed