ADGA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADGA Group Interview Questions

Interviews at ADGA Group

2.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADGA Group in February 2018.

Interview

Pre-screening phone interview; the interviewer was very nice on the phone and gave me a lot of information about the company. The person was also very flexible about scheduling. The only thing is the response time getting back to me about following up.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in this field?
      What do you hope to get from this position?
      What is your experience like?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through linked, then I got the phone interview in 2 weeks.
    The interviewer is nice over the phone and introduced their company to me carefully.
    however, he did not get back to me or reply to my follow up email.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Two interview step process. It's typically someone from HR or. Recruiter followed by a manager interview. It runs round 1 hr and is pretty standard . Employees are nice. They get back to you relatively quick.

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call and asked a few preamble questions about skills then I was invited for a 1:1 interview. The interview was very open and friendly and made me feel comfortable. It was more of a discussion about the company and what they do and where they would like to go in the future.

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. Started with a phone screening from their internal Recruiter. Met the Manager and her team shortly after the initial phone screening. The Manager seems amazing, professional and would have been great to work for. After a quick chat with the Manager, her entire team was invited to come in and introduce themselves and ask some questions. No real "interview" questions were asked. It was mainly just a conversation. Looks like a great team.

I declined to continue with the interview process because the subject of significant overtime came up and that it was expected to stay late (anywhere until 9pm to midnight) and even come in on weekends. ADGA does compensate financially for overtime so that is a bonus. Although overtime is normal in the proposal industry, this is extreme and with having a family and extracurricular activities that I did not want to give up, I chose to not continue on.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

Very open - Informal to get to know each other - Casually discussed previous experience - Explained in full detail the role - Came back for second meeting to meet the team.

Interview Questions

• Process questions related to Recruitment functions IE how to go about the life cycle of recruiting   1 Answer