AEP Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AEP Industries

1.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AEP Industries (Montvale, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Very long. Asked too many outdated questions. The interview focused more on skills than getting to know your personality. The interview process was long but not hard. HR gives you a brief interview and then you meet with the hiring manager. This company usually gives one or two interviews depending on the department and position.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AEP Industries (Griffin, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I went on 2 interviews and it took them almost a year to hire me. The interview process was comfortable and it was easy to talk to the lady. They went over my resume and asked questions regarding that and we talked about the company.

Interview Questions

• Will the hours be a problem?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AEP Industries in November 2014.

Interview

Started as temp-to-hire. Successful phone interview. Was flown to corporate headquarters for group interview. Was offered the job with the promise of a phone call negotiating salary package. Three days later the phone call came: the job offer was rescinded. No reason given. And would I stay and train my replacement? I was devastated. Who does that to people?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told I would receive a phone call to negotiate a salary package.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AEP Industries (Matthews, NC).

Interview

I saw add posted. Called HR and an interview was set up. The interview was between myself and two other people. I was thanked for coming in and was told they would be making their decision would let me know. I was called later that day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. I was offered slightly more than the position had been posted for and accepted.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AEP Industries (Waxahachie, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Filled out application on-site, placed in Dropbox and waited for a call back. Received call back in approximately 4 1/2 weeks and was asked if I could come in for interview the next day. I showed up, was walked through and briefly explained duties, and received job offer. I was instructed to go immediately to an off-site drug testing facility to submit a UA. I passed and started orientation the next day. They hire anyone that can pass a UA. No background check. They never required follow up drug tests at any point in the more than two years of my employment.

Interview Questions

• "Can you see yourself working here?--- as the interviewer stood with me while overlooking the production floor. I had no clue what I was looking at, for what it's worth.   1 Answer