AFS (Automated Financial Systems) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AFS (Automated Financial Systems) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AFS (Automated Financial Systems)

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AFS (Automated Financial Systems) (Exton, PA).

Interview

First interview was a phone screening with an HR recruiter.

I was then invited on-site, where I met individually with 5 different people. They had just implemented a new recruiting procedure, where each interviewer was given a list of behavioral questions, and that's what they were supposed to use. I was told that each interviewer should have a different set of questions, but 3 people had the same questions. Some of the interviewers read the questions verbatim, some summarized them and tried to ask in their own words (not always clearly), and some only asked a few questions from the list and then asked their own questions.

Most of the questions asked were behavioral - there was very little asked of a more technical or skills-based scenario. Since the questions overlapped among interviewers, I tried to identify whether I was giving the same example I used with another person or a different example.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

AFS (Automated Financial Systems) Response

Jan 25, 2017 – Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your experience was not as positive as we hoped it would be! Your time is important and valuable to us, and we strive for all candidates to have a ... More

Associate Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AFS (Automated Financial Systems) (Exton, PA).

Interview

There was a phone screen to start with, to make sure I knew something about programming. Then I came on-site for an IQ test and three in-person interviews with programming managers. The whole process was about 3 hours, I think. A drug test was required as well at a local clinic.

Software Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AFS (Automated Financial Systems) (Malvern, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Took a Predictive Index survey and IQ test. Was allocated way too much time for that part of the interview. Then I went to another building for the actual interviews. Met with multiple members of the team (separately). Standard questions around team dynamics and cultural fit. The company is an established company with an older, darker decor. They have more of a waterfall model for software development. And much of the discussions were around process and such. The technical portion of the interview stayed at a higher/architectural level (boxes and arrows).
    Overall the company is a good solid company. Wasn't the right fit for me as it was more a waterfall company.

Interview Questions

AFS (Automated Financial Systems) Response

Nov 1, 2016 – Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your comments. AFS values feedback to allow us to make enhancements for the betterment of our employees and prospective candidates. We have been considering some of these similar ... More

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AFS (Automated Financial Systems) (Exton, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with the AFS recruiter and did a phone screen. I was then brought in for an interview with the recruiter and 3 employees. I was then given an IQ and personality test.