AGCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AGCO Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.6

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews and then an on site plant Interview with 4 separate managers and HR representatives. The managers ranged from asking informal questions about your experience to behavioral interview questions which were recorded by the interviewee

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were had to make a difficult engineering decision.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO in November 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR, I had to hound them to get the second phone interview which they had a third person schedule. Very long path, with lots of rabbit holes

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last job? Where are you from? Can you tell us when you used your engineering experience?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Cfd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGCO (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Applied online, phone screening, phone interview only 3 questions , I felt they want a girl or different race because no personality or techanical questions and they wanted to know where I have lived before

Interview Questions

• How will you adapt to cold weather in Jackson mn? Did you live in cold weather before?   1 Answer
    • It is quiet town here, will you be ok   1 Answer
    • Will you need training and n cfd ( the job description says will provide training)   1 Answer

Business Analyst - Field Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AGCO (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The screening process was very smooth. Once i submitted my profile, a team member from the recruitment team called me and setup some time for a screening interview. I passed that stage and I am now waiting for an interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Experience in Data Analysis   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AGCO (Duluth, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Quick. I received an email and and an invitation for a phone interview within 10 days of applying for a job. I did not get a job. No idea why, I have more than enough experience for the job.

Interview Questions

• If i applied to other companies   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

The interview questions were the commonly asked questions from a large company. A few questions were challenging, but most were easy to answer. Overall the experience was average. I would recommend the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Online application that got turned down because they didn't like the salary range I had picked. Then I leveraged a current employee and they called me back...Behavioral interview questions, quite easy if you are used to it and if you prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went great. Was very interested in the position. Was setup for an on site interview about a week later.

On the day of the interview, AGCO canceled because some of the interviewers had to go to Illinois for something. Left 2 voicemails in the following week, NEVER heard back from them again.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. Extensive background check was conducted as well as drug test. Advanced integration into company after hire. Several rounds of interviews including peers, employees and executives.

Interview Questions

• Describe difficult challenge and how you overcame the problem.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGCO (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

A phone screening that was very brief. The interviewer was very young or inexperienced as was evidenced by her lack of relevant inquiry. When I described my current activities as related to a "start-up" she responded with: "So you are unemployed?" She was insulting and unprepared for this brief encounter. I'm not sure why she included me on her list for screening as it appears that was a decision that was already made before the call.