AGCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AGCO Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

The interview questions were the commonly asked questions from a large company. A few questions were challenging, but most were easy to answer. Overall the experience was average. I would recommend the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Online application that got turned down because they didn't like the salary range I had picked. Then I leveraged a current employee and they called me back...Behavioral interview questions, quite easy if you are used to it and if you prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went great. Was very interested in the position. Was setup for an on site interview about a week later.

On the day of the interview, AGCO canceled because some of the interviewers had to go to Illinois for something. Left 2 voicemails in the following week, NEVER heard back from them again.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AGCO in May 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening via a local employee in Hesston KS. They seemed satisfied with my knowledge and expertise. They set up a second phone screening with an out of state company, I believe in Colorado. This girl did not have a clue what she was talking about, and was almost rude to me. After that point, I did not hear from AGCO again. I have several internal friends and they said that's kind of how the company works sometimes... Hesston KS is not very close to any big cities being 30-40 minutes away from Wichita, and 20 minutes away from McPherson which is a small town. The position still has not been filled.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. Extensive background check was conducted as well as drug test. Advanced integration into company after hire. Several rounds of interviews including peers, employees and executives.

Interview Questions

• Describe difficult challenge and how you overcame the problem.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGCO (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

A phone screening that was very brief. The interviewer was very young or inexperienced as was evidenced by her lack of relevant inquiry. When I described my current activities as related to a "start-up" she responded with: "So you are unemployed?" She was insulting and unprepared for this brief encounter. I'm not sure why she included me on her list for screening as it appears that was a decision that was already made before the call.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

Submitted my resume through a job board. Received an email within a couple weeks and scheduled a general phone interview with an HR Recruiter. She asked me basic questions about why I applied, my work experience, and explained the role. Then she emailed me the next day to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager set-up an in-person interview with himself and a couple other peer level managers. My second in-person interview was really just them presenting me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you had more work to do then you could keep up with?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

The whole process took one and a half months. Had two phone interviews; the first one with HR and the second with the Engineering Manager. The interview itself was long...one hour plant tour and then two 1 hr interview sessions with the hiring team where they asked behavioral questions. By the time i was done with the interview, i was drained.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you used your engineering knowledge to solve a problem   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

Phone interview with technical manager to discuss level of experience related to industry and specific equipment control. Discussion related to controls experience with specific operator interface protocols. Was later informed that was not selected for further consideration.

Interview Questions

• Casual general questions - related to specific equipment operator controls.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AGCO (Batavia, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly lengthy. I had 3 phone interviews (recruiter, hiring manager, & director) that staggered over a few weeks. After the initial stage I was asked for an on-site interview which consisted of (5) 45-minute mini one on one interviews with various managers and one HR Generalist. It was a very intense process with many difficult questions some of which I did not feel were relevant.

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make at your previous position?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you failed to communicate in a timely manner   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your thought process about how you would solve an overstock issue   Answer Question