ALLDATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ALLDATA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.4

Junior CRM Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALLDATA.

Interview

First interviewing with a manager. Ask what you've done in each listing project on my resume. Next, two staff explained the job requirement and what to do during job. And why I am interest in this job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why you interested in this position.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Hiring Manager was informative and enthusiastic about the position and direction of the company. It is refreshing to learn that their Managers are committed to the success of their new hires and long term growth of the company.
    I found this position on a job site and the application process was easy. The first step was that of an email sent by the hiring manager.
    I look forward to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about meeting the following job requirements? (and then he listed them)   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ALLDATA.

Interview

Long and lengthy process. Too many people involved in the overall decision made interviewing difficult and confusing. I interviewed with people that had nothing to do with my role, and was asked questions that had nothing to do with the position I was applying for.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Elk Grove, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a basic phone screen and several weeks later, a pretty standard in-person interview. They moved slowly. I had two meeting with two separate pairs of people. They asked me about my views on writing, my approach to writing for different audiences, my knowledge of cars.

I didn't do supremely well, didn't bomb it, wasn't shocked to not get an offer, but it struck me as rude, lazy and unprofessional of my HR contact to not let me know they picked someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I would write for automotive-repair professionals.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Elk Grove, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Typical sales interview. 1:1 phone interview and then a meeting with a manager. It has probably changed a lot since I interviewed but it was fairly simple. I believe you meet with the Sales Director and he then passes you to the Sales Managers if you pass his interview.

Interview Questions

• It's been a while, but I don't remember anything challenging. Strengths, weaknesses, performance at current position, etc.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online for the job, had 1, 2, 3 phone interviews conducted by sales managers located all around the country. 2 face to face intervews. Offer letter a month later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ALLDATA (Tampa, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

WE had a discussion over lunch with the Field sales manager. The interview was more of a conversation than an interview. I don't recall any direct questions. He explained the basics of the position and the expectations

Interview Questions

• no direct questions. Interview was conversation based.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALLDATA in December 2008.

Interview

1.1 interview was ok.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Very rigid and a company that seems to really not care about it's employees.