ALM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALM (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed asking for a phone interview. Had one phone interview with my (now) direct manager that lasted 30 minutes. A week and a half later, I was offered the job by phone.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work have you done in the past and what interested you about it?   Answer Question

Sponsorship Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALM (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was actually very easy, and comfortable. I actually really liked the manager who hired me, but he left soon after I started to take another position in the company so I had to work for another manager who I did not like.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about my experience in sales, but there were also questions about what I personally liked to do in my free time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALM.

Interview

I applied for the internship online and had a phone interview a few weeks later. At the phone interview I was asked to tell something about myself and my background. The interviewer also described the job responsibilities. The interviewer seemed professional and friendly, but I never heard back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have some writing experience and if so, what kind of things have you written before?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALM in May 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, was contacted by Human Resources. Standard Interview Process. Took about two weeks to get the answer after phone interview. Wish they could have replied as promised without multiple follow ups.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALM.

Interview

Super easy, met with 6 people, asked basic questions. I was considered for another position based on my prior experience which was nice that they were working to find you a well suited opportunity.

Negotiation

Felt cornered, not much negotiating

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALM.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. HR was very timely, never left me waiting. Questions were as expected (what's your greatest strength, weakness, name a time you faced a work challenge and how did you work through it etc.). I heard back right away after my interview via a phone call from the hiring manager which I thought added a nice personal touch.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few metric-related questions when I spoke of my success at my previous job. I would say as a marketer, to come prepared to an interview with a few key metrics in the back of your head.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALM in May 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. Phone screening than a 1 on 1 with hiring manager. It was a very pleasant experience. I left with confidence I would get an offer and I did. Met with the team before I left my interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions. Then also got to know eachother.   1 Answer

Editorial Interview

Interview

Interview was a long time ago, I don't remember it fully. But the company was under different management then, so it's not really relevant to the current situation. Back then, I had the impression that it wasn't a perfect place to work but it might be a good place to start. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't. I had no idea things would get this bad.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I left my previous job. Also what type of people I liked to work with. Nothing too crazy.   Answer Question

Product Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALM in September 2013.

Interview

I was applying through the career center of our school and had an onsite interview with a senior director. The interview was about 20 minutes. First, I was asked to introduce myself. And then answer several questions about my resume. The interviewer also asked me why I would like to work at ALM.

Interview Questions

• Of all the project you did, which one do you dislike and why?   Answer Question
    • Since you have a smart phone, what apps would you use daily? What's your likes and dislikes of a certain app?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALM.

Interview

email to schedule the on site interview; the questions were mostly about the experience. It seemed they really need someone to start as soon as possible and they gave me the offer within a week; however, due to some schedule issues, I was not able to response in the first place. They immediately cancel the job without any notification. That sucked.