AMG Funds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMG Funds Interview Questions

2.8

Internal Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMG Funds (Greenwich, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

was recruited though linked-in. Process took 2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview with 3 different people. overall experience was good, everyone was friendly and informative that I spoke with. Office atmosphere seemed pleasant.

Interview Questions

• mostly conversational, what is your ultimate career path   1 Answer

Internal Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMG Funds (Greenwich, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen.Phone interview with sales desk manager. In person interview that is made up of 6 different 30 minute interviews. Long process but they are all great people. Want to see how you would fit with the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base salary is same for everyone

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AMG Funds (Norwalk, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with over 10 different individuals in person, via phone and via video conference. Interviews were generally 30-45 minutes long and included peers and subordinates. Questions were typically situational like "tell me about a time you..." and also standard, like "why are you leaving?" The people who work here are very smart, but also very down to earth and straightforward -- very high quality.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style. Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Marketing Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMG Funds (Norwalk, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Overall, interviewing with AMG Funds was a very positive experience. The interview process was thorough in that there was a phone screen then 2 rounds of interviews. I met 6 people over 2 interviews. The process was efficient and straightforward and the job offer came about a month after starting the process. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• 1) Give an example of a new process that I put in place, why I made the change and how did it benefit the department/company 2) Give an example of a difficult situation, how I handled it and what was the outcome 3) Three positive things your colleagues/friends would say about you/describe you 4) One thing that your colleague/friends would say that they don't love about you or that you could improve   Answer Question

Marketing Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMG Funds (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

The process starred with their HR dept. Then I met with 2 directors simultaneously in person as well as a vp. There was a second round of in person interviews on a separate day. That interview consisted of a normal interview and a group lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. It was an easy interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for.negotiation.