AMN Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMN Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at AMN Healthcare

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. I had a phone interview, which lead into an on-site interview. I felt like each person I spoke with enjoyed working there. The office was clean and overall an very nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to be extremely organized and attention to detail was vital.   Answer Question

Political Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1st round was a phone call interview which was about 10 minutes long. 2nd round was very brief. Only 15 minutes long. The interviewer was a new hire so she didn't know too much about the company. However, she was very nice. It is not as lengthy as other interviews I have been through. She didn't ask many questions and I asked more questions than she did.

Interview Questions

• What were your projects?
      What skills can you contribute to this position?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

After filing a confusing application process through an employee referral, I got an email confirmation of a human. Within in the email was a scheduled phone interview. The person calling was not on time as promised. The phone interview was 2 questions. She was polite though.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing you disliked about your previous job   Answer Question
    • How did you go above and beyond for someone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was a fast process. But I never received any answer by mail or phone. I sent 2 emails to follow up and again, no answer.
    Before the interview I received an email from AMN to know how I can dress properly! Put your best shoes!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter recently and we did a phone interview. The phone interview went well so she said she would call me on a specific day which was two days away to set up an in person interview . Well that day came and I didn't hear from her a couple more days had passed and I still not heard from her so i decided to call her and leave a messge. I am not sure what happened there because we must of talked on the phone for at least 30 mins and she said she liked me so it's odd. Wondering if any one else have experienced this? Do recruiters usuallly say they will call one day and then it takes a few days before they set the in person interview?

Interview Questions

• It was a phone interview and bascally it was going over my resume and the job description.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was contacted through an outside recruiter. Initially a phone interview was scheduled and then I went in for the actual interview with the person who became my boss. Within two days I was contacted by there HR department to schedule a start date. Once hired we had an employee orientation (there were approximately 25 people present) just to go over benefits and new hire paper work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you are proud of in your work experience that you accomplished.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a set rate. I did not try to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Great hiring process. AMN looks for driven and passionate people and the Recruiters can spot potential very well. Trick is to get into the company. Had a phone interview and then 3 days later was set up on a 1:1 with the recruiter. Recruiter lover me and it took her about a week to find a position in which I would excel. Had an interview the supervising manager a day later and had an offer in my email box before I got home. Most amazing hiring processes I've ever been a part of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, firm offer a bit higher than I expected. Nothing to complain about

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare (Coppell, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough. It began with a panel interview in front of supervisors. Then I had a phone interview. The interview was not very difficult. The interview was a smooth process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare.

Interview

it was pretty chilll and relaxed, they are very understaning people and want whats best for you in the end if they like you. the hours are super flexible and they really want you to learn and grow in their ocmpany

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMN Healthcare in July 2016.

Interview

In my 10 years of experience this was one of the worst interviews I have ever experienced. The interview was canceled same day twice and on the day of; the individual I interviewed with was beyond rude, not knowledgeable about the position, and kept cutting me off "saying she was extremely busy." I'm sorry but if you're looking for quality candidates make the time to be professional and put your best foot forward as a interviewer / representative of the company. I am not desperate for a position and I sought out this company because I felt I had something to offer. There is something to be said about professionalism and manners and it was severely lacking throughout this process. No wonder this specific position has been open for almost 3 months. In addition the interviewer (who was senior level) doesn't work in the department and has only been there 11 months. If you're looking to fill positions AMN (with quality candidates) please ensure your interviewers employees are professional, knowledgeable about the actual position, and are actually a good representation of your company. High turn over, poor company culture, and lack of interest from potential candidates will cast a shadow over your vastly expanding organization.

Interview Questions

• I was cut off about three times and none of the questions were relevant to "marketing." It was very generic, explain your background, how did you hear about us, and describe healthcare marketing   Answer Question

AMN Healthcare Response

Jul 19, 2016 – AMN Healthcare Response Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to learn more. If you're open to speaking about it, please contact me directly... More