AMP Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

AMP Agency Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

Integrated Media Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Agency.

Interview

Simple interview process. Interview in office for summer internship. Asked about previous work experience and knowledge about integrated media. Young atmosphere and they made me feel really relaxed. Everyone was super nice and welcoming in the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your previous experience that is relevant to the position.   Answer Question

SEM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Agency (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people in 1 day. I thought it went pretty well. After we met the Director said someone will get back to you. I emailed them thanking them the same day. 2 weeks went by and I didn't hear anything back. This was odd, because as soon as I sent my resume they wanted to schedule an interview like the next day. Anyways I had to email my original contact to find out my status was..only to find out "they were moving forward with another candidate"? It was very unprofessional all in all. They office seemed very unorganized and cramped.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your favorite excel function?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Agency (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me several weeks after I sent an application. After speaking with the recruiter, I received an invitation to go for an in-person interview.

During the course of the interview I met met with 4 different team members. No tricky questions, but I had the sense that no one had read my resume before meeting with me. While I would add insights as to why and how I have evolved over my career, the team members who spoke with me seemed disinterested. One of them was texting throughout my conversation with them.

Overall, I was disappointed with the interview experience as I had taken 3-4 hours out of my regular work day. Of course not all interviews end with a job offer. However, I always respect companies that are considerate of my time and provide feedback on their final decision. In this case, I felt my time was not respected and though I asked for post-interview feedback, no one ever responded to me. I would not choose to interview here again.

Media Coordinator - Advantage Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Agency (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with 5 people of all different ages. They asked basic questions about me and not so much the resume. They all seemed really nice and it seems like an awesome place to work. I haven't heard back after thank you emails and a follow up yet and its been 3 weeks. Honestly I would love to work there I am just hoping either way I hear something soon

Digital Media Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Agency.

Interview

Given project to complete prior to meeting with cross discipline team. Presented to them and had discussion of current landscape. Example they requested was not for a current client or pitch- so very above board.

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMP Agency (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very conversational and easygoing. On the phone with three managers and lasted one hour. Took a week to receive an answer on hire. Did not have an in person interview before getting hired.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to make sure employees come to meetings?   Answer Question

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Agency (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online, had an initial phone interview. Then met with 5 different people on two separate in-house interviews. Seemed like a great environment to work. Lots of young people. Work hard vibe with opportunity to learn a lot.

After coming in twice to interview, a week of waiting and sending 'Thank You' emails, I followed up and got no response. Apparently it's the same as other experiences people have had -- they never rejected or extended an offer.

Really disappointing. I was hopeful and felt like this would have been a great fit. Unprofessional to not let me know either way on their decision.

Interview Questions

• Any experience in an agency? Lots of questions on my work background.   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AMP Agency (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the associate media director in New York. Based on my lack of experience on the digital front, she suggested me coming in for an assistant media planner position, which I agreed to do. A couple weeks later, I went in for an in person interview and met with 3 people. The New York office is small, with only 10 or so people but they are quickly expanding. The interview process was very straight forward and I mostly talked about my past planning experience and what my future career goals were. 2 days after I completed the interview process, I received an offer letter. Very efficient, quick turnaround process.

Interview Questions

I decided to take a different direction with my job search

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AMP Agency.

Interview

Went in and met with 3 different members of the team. It was a young, fun environment and everyone was friendly. They weren't prepared for the interview and ended up googling questions, some of which were way too in depth for an intern position.

After waiting a week and not hearing anything I followed up and got no response. So they never rejected or extended an offer, they just blew me off.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how these three people would describe you in 3 adjectives, your boss, your best friend and your professor?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screener with a director of tech, then a code challenge, which involved grabbing and displaying data from a faux API using Backbone. Then an in-person interview set up with two engineers and the VP of technology. Sat down to discuss the code challenge with the engineers and explain my approach, thought process, and how I could have improved it. It was more like a friendly conversation than a high-pressure interview with grilling questions. Ended up lasting almost three hours. Afterward, I didn't hear back for two weeks until I had to ask them what was up.

Interview Questions

• Conceptual technical questions ("how would you build xyz out?"), no white-boarding or monitored demonstrations.   Answer Question