ANSR Source Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ANSR Source

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Techinal Round
    HR round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There were two tests - one was aimed at testing the aptitude of the applicant and also included a short essay. the other was a test taken according to the skill set required in the team that you would be applying to.
    interview was conducted after you clear the tests and the panel will consist of the team lead, a senior member from the team and a member from HR.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to make a SWOT analysis of myself; there may have been questions regarding my ability to handle stress and where i see myself in the next two years.   1 Answer

Author Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ANSR Source in November 2016.

Interview

Word place. They make you wait for hours together and call for interview. We need to sit idle at the reception. The 1st was a written test which was English based, nothing technical. BE students please don't opt for this place, it kills ur career and future. 2nd round was f2f were they ask questions which they themselves have no clue about and give analytical que to judge you. Equivalent to a call centre

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

i applied for academic author role. the interview was pretty much straightforward and more focused on language skills rather than technical skills. there were verbal reasoning questions and comprehension based questions. in the second round they asked some html and css related questions. the rating is based on how well you understand the concepts and are able to put in the language.

Interview Questions

• they asked comprehension based questions. then you have to write 2 compositions based on simple topics. these are basically to check your reasoning skills.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

HR interview, followed by some sr. managers asking questions on 'how to change this here' and 'how can we work together to make this better' that's it!

All the best, but this place should be your last choice.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ANSR Source in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through ONLINE. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru) in 2017. I had a average experience while attending the technical round.
    Had to attend 2 rounds of Interview:
    Techinal Round
    HR round

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Short, relaxing.
    Made you feel comfortable.
    Tried to coax you into believing that the job is pretty easy where actually it is the exact opposite.
    Do not fall prey to the niceties of the interviewer. Be firm but polite.

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANSR Source.

Interview

The wait between interviews was very long and cumbersome. I think they are very stubborn about their recruitment practices and not open to negotiation and that is why they are not able to hire good and qualified talent. They are looking for cheap labor.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

It Was more of a simple interview process. 1st round was test oriented where i was given 2 tests. Both the tests were of basic level. 2nd round was Technical.

EA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANSR Source (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Great. It was over in under a day. I went through 3 rounds of interviews. The forest was a written test for comprehension skills.
    The managers were professionals who know what they are talking about.