API Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

API Healthcare Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at API Healthcare (Hartford, WI).

Interview

Phone Interview with department manager. In person interview with the 3 department managers. Called back to to give a 15 minute training so they can access my training/public speaking skills. Many of the questions were behavioral type questions. I was also asked questions related to the software I would be implementing to ensure I had a background.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at API Healthcare in October 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter, then 3 interviews in person with the Director of Product Management and two Product Managers. I also had a phone interview with the HR Business Partner and another Product Manager.

They have a lot of remote employees so that's why some of it took place over the phone. The recruiter didn't really seem to know the position that well - it changed once I got into the interview with the actual department.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about being in product management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at API Healthcare (Remote, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a series of 3 interviews; all exceptionally professional and transparent. They were very considerate of my time and flexible for the interview times. I had an initial screening with an HR representative, then a Video conference with hiring managers, and final interview with the HR Business Partner. The interview process was more like a conversation rather then a business type of Q&A. They did ask the important questions, but I was never made to feel uncomfortable. In return, I was able to ask the difficult questions, and the hiring managers were really up front and honest.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult work situation you have experienced and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at API Healthcare (Hartford, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I first went through a phone screen with someone from corporate HR. Then I did a phone interview that was considered a skills assessment. After I passed that step, I went to the in person interview on site. Upon succession of that process, I did one last phone interview with the HR on site. This was considered more of a personality assessment to see if I would fit into the environment.

Interview Questions

• Can you write, in pseudocode, to see if a string to see if it was a palindrome?   Answer Question
    • What are some of the places you use to stay up-to-date with new technologies?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at API Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process went fairly quickly. I was an employee referral. The HR person interviewed me, she was very relaxed and easy going. Then she advanced me to the next level to interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very forthright and the transparent about the job and some of the growth pains. Then the final interview was with the HR business partner.

Negotiation

Professional and no drama

QA III Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at API Healthcare.

Interview

More interested in getting information from my experience then actually interviewing me. Note taking took place while I answered questions. Not sure the management of this company knows what they really want or need. Initial interview was mostly employees telling me about what they do and how they do it.

Interview Questions

• Standard internet "catch you off guard" type questions mixed in with the standard job questions. A couple of business analyst type questions. If you've done any interviewing at all you should be prepared   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at API Healthcare.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter and team members after going through a phone interview. The group interview was pretty normal - they through my resume' and then asked questions about how to deal with customer situations, how I felt about travel, then asked for my questions. People were all very nice - lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at API Healthcare (Hartford, WI).

Interview

Went through a very thorough interview process. First there was a phone interview, then an onsite interview with the then employed client services managers, then one more onsite interview. I was hired approximately 4 weeks after the last interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, WI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at API Healthcare (Hartford, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

No real interview process. I met with the Director of Client Services who asked me strange questions, but nothing pertaining to my experience.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at API Healthcare in October 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was great, very positive and the HR staff was great. Panel interview was tough and couldn't read the interviewers well at all. The direct supervisor and the consultant did the interviewing after telling me it would be the direct supervisor and another staff member. That threw me a bit.

Interview Questions

• Who sets the strategy for your organization or is it done on a division by division basis?   Answer Question