ARA Diagnostic Imaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ARA Diagnostic Imaging Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARA Diagnostic Imaging

Office Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ARA Diagnostic Imaging.

Interview

initial communication through email, applied online through their website. got a call to schedule an interview. only one informal interview to discuss resume, experience, pay, etc... very friendly.

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work here? what are some of your flaws?   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARA Diagnostic Imaging in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called in the very next day. Interviewed with the office manager and was told she would call me and let me know. Got call about 30 minutes later asking to come back amd interview with the radiologist. Spoke with him for about 5 min and was thren introduced to ther rest of the staff and started training the next week. I had no prior experience and was very upfront about it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be beneficial to this company?   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARA Diagnostic Imaging (Round Rock, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was called by the hiring manager not an HR employee to set up the face to face interview. I got there early and had to wait while they finished interviewing another candidate before me. The interview itself consisted of the hiring manager and 4 of the supervisors who would have been my peers if hired. You could tell the call center was new or the management team was inexperienced. During the interview I felt that the hiring manager was inadequate and I could have been the one doing her job to run that call center.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to be a juggle being a supervisor and handle workforce duties?   1 Answer

Facilities Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARA Diagnostic Imaging (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

1 interview with outside hiring agency followed by 3 additional interviews with mgmt. took 2 months to get hired, long and lacking in communication, tedious. ... .. ... ...