ASCENT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ASCENT

2.5

Clinical Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ASCENT (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone and face to face but Glassdoor was not involved. I saw the position at company's website and applied but did not get it. Then a recruiter called me and took me there and I was able to get an interview then.

Account Receivable Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASCENT.

Interview

The initial communication was all through college authorities. I was eligible for the company requirements and hence got my opportunity, There were in all three rounds. The rounds included the aptitude test then a group discussion and finally interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you about the AMD mechanism in patient outsourcing?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASCENT (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2009.

Interview

Relaxed interview process. Maybe one or two interviews with 1+ people

Negotiation

Labware Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canadensis, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASCENT (Canadensis, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Straight-forward, informative, great opportunity to advance my experience in the professional field by asking questions relevant to the job description. For example, what creates an attractive application / applicant, what was the interviewers affiliation with the company and how working with the particular company was like?

Interview Questions

• What kind of pay are you looking for?   1 Answer

Human Resources Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASCENT in November 2017.

Interview

Once you reach for the interview, you can not carry any of your stuffs like phone, wallet. There were two rounds of face to face interview. It took 30 mins for me.