ASU Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASU Foundation

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ASU Foundation (Tempe, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview. I was told I had a variety of job experiences. I applied through their employment office and then interviewed through the hiring dept.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ASU Foundation in February 2014.

Interview

The HR team was polite and respectful throughout the process. I received an initial phone interview which lasted 15 minutes and was invited in for an in-person interview with 2 HR employees. The questions were very standards and behavioral-based.

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring process was pretty standard. There as an initial phone interview followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager. They asked pretty generic interview questions like "Why do you think you'd be a good fit?" and "Where do you see yourself in 2 years?"

Alumni Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASU Foundation (Tempe, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. A phone interview and an in person interview.
    The interview process is not as scary as it seem. The phone interview is very helpful for a prep to what is to come for this position. You do not need to dress overly professional, go more business casual and you do not need to bring your resume, everything is already in the systems. The interviewers are students just like yourself so there is not a lot of pressure.