ATCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATCS

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ATCS (Herndon, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met up at the Herndon office and talked the engineer manager and project manager. Got the interview from a career fair at Virginia Tech. Everyone was very nice and there were no curve balls. After the interview, they emailed me maybe a week or two later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Mainly tried to figure out what I knew. Didn't expect too much out of me since it was for an internship.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ATCS (Dulles, VA).

Interview

i got a phone call to set up my initial interview. It was with who was going to be my direct boss. After that interview we set up a second one with his boss. The interviews were very easy going mostly asking about my experience.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCS (Herndon, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Since this was an internship position, the interview wasn't that lengthy or detailed. They just wanted to get an idea of my knowledge from school. From my experience there, I don't think an interview for a full time position would be bad either. They are a pretty laid back company, but they do good work.

Interview Questions

• Again, this was an internship position, the questions weren't tricky at all. The hardest might have been "What aspect of civil engineering did you focus on in school?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase for this position