AVL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AVL

2.8

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVL (Troy, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

it was long and done in three sessions, the hiring manager requested to have a presentation created and presented. Also he had multiple questions from internet that asked. it was long and done in three sessions, the hiring manager requested to have a presentation created and presented. Also he had multiple questions from internet that asked.

Interview Questions

• it was long and done in three sessions, the hiring manager requested to have a presentation created and presented. Also he had multiple questions from internet that asked.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

simple, it has many rounds though, it was easy however,and it also include 4 rounds of interview,
    first HR ,then technical,then group discussion and one aptitude test ,it was whole day process for interview

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AVL (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview later on sight interview. They asked only the basic questions and no stress during the interview. It was simple. What are the projects and previous work job duties.

Interview Questions

• what did you do in your masters?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

In hiring process firstly their was an aptitude test . If you clear the test then you will be called at company location for interview ,then if your interview round gets clear you will move ahead to Hod round after that final HR round will occur.

Interview Questions

• In technical question they focussed more on basic technical questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVL.

Interview

Before the 1:1 interview, there was a phone interview with some basic good-fit questions. The actual interview was a pleasant experience. The interviewer was both friendly and competent. There were not many technical questions, mostly questions that aimed at finding out whether I am a good fit. Before my interview, I waited in a room together with another candidate.

Administrator Interview

Interview

Explained past job experience and university activity. Asked strength, weakness and motivation. Immediate manager joined the interview, so the whole interview process was fast pretty much. Final interview with managing director was only for process purpose.

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous professional experience and university activity.   Answer Question

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AVL (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

First a phone call with a person from HR, then invited to the company and interviewed by a senior hardware design engineer. It took around 1 hour and received 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about electronics, transistors, filters, digital logic, etc.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Esenyurt, Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVL (Esenyurt, Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was called by phone after my application and I had classic screening. I had to explain my CV and my expertises. It was in local language. Then we converted to English to check my fluency.

Systems Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was called for the Interview by a recruiter, took a couple of hours to complete. First round was an objective question test, followed by two rounds of PI with AM+GM and HOD respectively . First one was mostly based on elementary knowledge of mechanical system and equipment and my past work experiences. Second one was mainly to brief me about my roles and responsibilities and working culture of AVL India. Last round was with HR and after few minutes of negotiations I was handed the offer letter on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly basics of my field( Thermodynamics, HVAC , Psychometry and fluids)   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AVL (Zagreb (Croatia)) in June 2018.

Interview

After applying on job posting, I got invited to interview where we talked about general stuff. Then there was second part which was problem solving where I had a choice between two tasks. There were 3-4 hours to solve that problem. After that they got back to me.