AVX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at AVX

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVX (Fountain Inn, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with several members of management at the location to discuss the position. The position was discussed as well as the direction of the company as a whole. The whole interview took about 3hrs.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AVX (Greenville, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview with the HR recruiter, then a phone interview with the manager, then I person to person interview with 5 different managers, then wait about a week to get the offer

Interview Questions

• Whats your experience as a sales engineer or development engineer   Answer Question

FAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AVX (Greenville, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

Was flown in and treated with hotel, rental, dinner and any expenses that were used. Interview the VP's and were asked questions in each division. Was asked technical questions about my background and where I could see myself in the company. Was taken out to dinner that night with the other people that were being interviewed. Overall stress-free experience

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to make   1 Answer

Ceramic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AVX in February 2014.

Interview

It was great. I met them in the facility in a conference room on a Monday. There were three people in the room with me. Plant manager, engineering manager, and HR manager. We chit chatted. Later that week they came and took me out for beer in my hometown. It was a good experience. Very slow moving though and overall process took several months to get offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about fundamental theory of ceramic tape casting.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AVX (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It actually took them 3 months to make the offer. I had 6 phone interviews and then 4 back to back interviews in one day that took over 4 hours of my time. In the end, I was interviewed 11 times.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biddeford, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVX (Biddeford, ME) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy.
    I met with who became my supervisor. The questions we pretty generic.
    The hiring process was lengthy. There is a lot of training, and extensive HR documentation you have to go through.