Abrigo Implementation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abrigo (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Approximately 2 days after applying online through their website and completing a personality profile MMPI- type of questionaire and a series of logic & math related questions-- I received a call from Ashley from HR. We scheduled a short phone interview for a couple days later to see if I may be a "good fit".

On the 30 minute or so call I thought we had developed a good rapport and there were no awkward silences that I can recall. I shared with her I had reviewed their site, FB page and Twitter account had a pretty good idea about the very friendly vide and family like atmosphere I picked-up on. I asked general questions about their culture and I felt I could feel comfortable working there. Ashley did a good job of being very open, cordial, etc. Since she advised this was only a preliminary interview and I could ask specific questions of the team when I come in, I obliged and did not "dive deeper".

A couple working days later after the phone interview, I did call back Ashley and leave a voicemail from the # she called from, expressing my continued interest. I also sent her a message on linkedin to cover my bases. Nevertheless, I never did receive a follow-up from Ashley or anybody from Banker's Toolbox advising I would not be moving forward with the process. Obviously I took this as a sign (not a good one). It's a shame they could have more professional.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   2 Answers