Academy Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Academy Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academy Bank.

Interview

I sat and listened to what the company was like mostly. Was barely asked any questions and when I did answer I got interrupted so that I could be told more about the bank.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Academy Bank (Westminster, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Apply via online application, receive call to request interview from call center number. Make sure you ask for the specific branch phone number because I had a very hard time reaching them at first until I finally had the manager call me and we set up the interview. It was about one to two weeks from submittal of the application to interview and I was offered the position a couple hours after the interview took place.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Easy to get. Call within a few days. Quick to get the offer. No phone interview. Praise the commission but was not the case at all. Ask for a number to call and talk to the manager directly once getting the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Academy Bank (Springfield, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Brief. Mainly focused on willingness and ability for sales. Found out this is what this bank is mostly focused on. Went to another branch for second interview. Still focused on sales. Not much else was discussed during interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to focus a lot of your day on sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ozark, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Academy Bank (Ozark, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with both managers from each branch in each. The last interview the market manager was there. I had to role play and sell them products. Dress is business casual. No piercings or tattoos visible. Very high sales based job. Basic interview questions. Pay is not good at all. Hours suck because they are open 7 days aweek. Alot of turn over and alot of drama

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Academy Bank in May 2012.

Interview

The online application was fairly simple. You take a basic apptitude test and then answer some basic math problems. After filling in all your precious experience and references you're done. Then I got a call from someone in corporate office to ask me a few questions, the she scheduled my interview with the branch manager in Kansas City.

Interview Questions

• If you were a Disney character, which would you be and why? (Totally not kidding)   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Academy Bank (Kansas City, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Turn off your cell phone, wear clean clothes, use phrases like "Inspect what you expect," "Trust but Verify," "Set the Tone," "Morning Huddle," "Expectation Setting," and "Control what we can control."

Interview Questions

• "Can you tell me about a time where you had a customer with a problem, and what specific steps you took to rectify that problem?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a low wage and give no room to negotiate.