Accela, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.9

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (San Ramon, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, unorganized scheduling on part of the recruiter.
    I was asked very basic questions about software sales (approach, sales cycle, typical deal size, etc.).
    My own questions revealed some serious problems within the company and employment stability.

Interview Questions

• How long is the typical sales cycle when dealing with local governments?   1 Answer

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, but well worth it. I know that they want me and I want to be here. It is very important to the company to fill positions with the right talent, so that all involved are happy. "Long term is the goal"!!

Interview Questions

• What is important to you when considering a new opportunity?   Answer Question

Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (San Ramon, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied through internet job portal.Within a week ,got a call to provide availability for interview.Interview went good.I got a voice mail later after a week that i interviewed well but they are looking for another candiate on this position and provided another phone number to give a call if I am still interested with the company.I called them twice,emailed..they never got back or replied to any of my email.Totally disappointed

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

It was basically individuals who wanted to make sure that I would get along in the team what did I have to bring to the team how would you handle a angry customer where do you see yourself in 5 years it pretty much was a really simple procedure for the interviewing I'm a likeable person

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (Ronkonkoma, NY).

Interview

Sit down with key members of the team you would be joining. Very thoughtful and respectful. Enjoy a good conversation and discuss your life experiences. Really try and see if you would be a good fit for the team and try and be charasmatic. Most importantly display your personality.

Interview Questions

• If a penguin in a sombrero walked into the room right now what would he/she say?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (San Ramon, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward, though it took longer than I had expected. Things bounced back and forth between HR and the team quite a few times. Everyone I met was fantastic, though, from the phone screen to the portfolio review during my on-site interview: very friendly and casual and clear. The company as a whole comes off very corporate, but you wouldn't know it from the individual team members.

Interview Questions

• One team member asked about my favorite and least favorite projects that are represented in my portfolio.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (San Ramon, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went there for 1 interview and spoke with 4 people from different departments. The interview questions were fairly average. I felt that the people who interviewed me were very pleasant. 2 days after my interview, I was given an offer.Overall, the interview process went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my past work history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their offer was very generous and I was pleased with the outcome.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. (San Ramon, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The HR Representative first contacted me. Then once I passed the interview with HR, I was passed onto the hiring manager. We had a great conversation so I thought, but I never heard back from anyone. My recommendation is if a candidate is not a good fit, please let them know by email or telephone. I'm disappointed nobody got back to me since I thought it was a great interview, and I was extremely interested in the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accela, Inc..

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted by Accela recruiter, who scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. Did the phone interview and that went well. Did not hear anything after after a few days, so I emailed the recruiter to solicit feedback. Never got a reply from the recruiter or the hiring manager. How rude!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accela, Inc. in September 2014.

Interview

Two phone call interview and one onsite with five interviews. The two phone call is basic java questions and some Algorithm problems, not very hard. Onsite will have five interviews, some of them will ask algorithm questions some are system design problems. Rather than the answer is correct or not, how are you approaching the answer will affect interviews more.