Cover image for AccentCare

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

AccentCare Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

AccentCare

Application

I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

The interview process started with meeting the supportive care director, who oversees all the social workers on every team. Following that, there was a group interview with members of the specific team I would be working under to see if I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • What has your experience been like around grief and loss?
    Answer Question

AccentCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

First I had the initial phone interview with recruiter, then a second virtual interview with local team, including the executive director and other team members. It took a couple weeks to hear back

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your experience with hospice, why hospice work? Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

2h

a

Nurse Practitioner

NP in private practice 2 years in a row no raise. Schedule is full, cover on call, and even work Saturdays. Collections are $300k base salary is $123k benefited. Expensive metro base wage has fallen below other full time positions. With the extra call, coverage, and hospital rounding I make about $147,000. Manager said “asked at a worse time for a raise. New owners, we are moving offices, and the medical maternity leave of you co workers, you deserve one but I can’t.” Start looking?

1 Comment

Healthcare

127.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=AccentCare~328266
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about AccentCare? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AccentCare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

AccentCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

Conducted online via zoom. Personable interviewer, conversational, easy going, informal yet professional. Asked all common questions that are normally asked in an interview. Hiring Per diem home health nurses with travel range of 30 miles. Comparable rates to other organizations. Seemed to be a growing company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AccentCare

Application

I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

Very straight forward interviewing process. Questions were based off of past experiences which I enjoyed as opposed to technical questions. Had to go through two interviews total before getting hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2022

Interview

Telephone interview was not for the same job that was posted. Very confusing and misleading. Other than the inaccurate advertisement of the position they were nice but not what I thought it was

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AccentCare

Application

I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

My interview process was pretty standard •previous skills •previous work •how you handle high stress situation • hypothetical situations The normal interview questions and leave ending to ask questions. Filling blanks, because Glassdoor is annoying

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccentCare (Bloomington, MN) in Apr 2022

Interview

Very well. Microsoft Teams it didn't work on my laptop but the supervisor emailed me about three minutes in since I was not signed in and asked if I was having problems connecting. Called right away and did the interview over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AccentCare (Jackson, MS)

Interview

The inter process was short and simple. You application is reviewed. You are called and asked a few questions then set up for an interview. After the interview takes place, you will normally hear back within 48 hrs.

Interview Questions
  • Are you 18 or older? Tell me why you want to apply? Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult situation and challenge something that you knew was wrong and what was the outcome. What are your salary expectations?

AccentCare

Application

I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

The interview to become a caregiver went very well. Basic interview questions and other question to make sure you’re able to meet their requirements. Answers that also have personal experience help so they can understand you’re ability to connect with the clients.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AccentCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccentCare

Interview

Straightforward, manager makes you feel comfortable during the entire process. Straightforward questions that come from any basic interview and next steps are clearly explained. Was told 2 phone interviews but only had 1 before offer

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle remote work? Talk about your experience. What do you look for in a team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews

AccentCare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at AccentCare as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.29 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and LVN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Occupational Therapist and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at AccentCare takes an average of 11 days when considering 63 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas LVN roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at AccentCare according to 63 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.86%

AccentCare logo

Affiliated Companies

AccentCare Careers

Cover image for AccentCare

A national leader in home healthcare, with local service delivery AccentCare is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and is one of the nation's...More

• Why AccentCare?
  • A Day in the Life
  • Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

138 days ago

Employee Story
At AccentCare, our team members bring passion and purpose to all we do. We are united in our relentless drive to reimagine care because we want to provide the service we would seek for our own families. Bring your passion, and fulfill your purpose with AccentCare. We want to tell your story next! #MyAccentCarePurpose #AccentCare
Whitney Foster, RN // Nurse Case Manager at AccentCare
vimeo.com

AccentCare Photos

+ Add Photo
AccentCare photo of: AccentCare’s Music Therapist, Majesca Wong, MT-BC, has been promoting and building support for Hospice and Palliative care in Washington DC this week.
AccentCare photo of: It was a beautiful day for a Grand Re-opening yesterday! Our amazing Galveston team celebrated with a luau party. On September 13, 2021, our office location by the gulf seawall was hit by a Hurricane.
AccentCare photo of: The AccentCare Galveston/Lake Jackson, Texas Teams have been busy with their “Reimagine Care Operations Model Kick Off” this week for their region.
AccentCare photo of: The Cleveland/Beaumont ,TX team made handprint posters to show their commitment for reimagining care! The new care model operations kickoff was a success.

Expert Career Advice