AccentCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccentCare (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and scheduled for an in person interview at the office. I met with the recruiter for a while then with the director of nursing. Very easy to talk to and wanted to get to know me. I was conditionally offered a position following the interview which I accepted then I was scheduled for orientation and given HR paperwork.

Medical Records Document Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccentCare.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Recruiter seemed to be in a rush. Went over company background and explained that this is a new role the company was looking to expand one of there departments.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking to leave my current position?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AccentCare (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Two 20 minutes interview with recruiter, no deep dive to find what my talents were. The recruiter was not familiar with the facility location. There were no questions about past performance or ability to meet contract requirements, staffing or HR abilities. Was not ask about previous service to seniors, and I had to explain each item on my resume. Was told my resume would be forwarded to Hiring Manager and I would hear back that same day. I had to leave a voice message and sent an email to find out I had been not selected.

Interview Questions

• Do you have questions about the job description?
      Do you feel comfortable with the job responsibilities?
      Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant and comfortable and my boss talked about the specifics of the job and what she wants in a employee which was totally what I was looking for. I just knew at that moment that this job is perfect for me

Interview Questions

• 1. Why would you like to work with accent care?
      2. Do you plan on making this job a career because I like to have people that will stay with their client all the way through?
      3. Would you be willing to relocate, and do you mind going shopping for your client?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

$10 maybe higher down the line it all depends on experience I believe.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccentCare (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

This staffing company advertises positions for $20 and $21 per hour for LVN's on Indeed.com, but when they called me, they offered $17 - $18 per hour and say it's impossible for them to pay more because they would not make any money. It is completely unethical hiring practice and I'm amazed Indeed hasn't gotten many, many complaints. How companies get away with this "bait-and-switch" is beyond me-- but I would never apply to AccentCare again. Their hiring people are more like sales-- because THEY are making money off of YOU.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background and spent quite a few minutes speaking with this sales (er, hiring) person. I finally asked about pay in order to confirm what had been posted on Indeed.com and was told something $3-$4 less per hour than the jobs they'd posted. Forget it.   Answer Question

Pay listed in their add was much less than offered when the time came to actually speak with one of their staff. They pull applicants in with a nice hourly wage, but that is apparently not what they actually pay.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare (Grand Island, NE).

Interview

A few months ago, someone professional used to call and follow up with me and send me emails. Not sure where this person went, yet spoke to someone else when I took the position and they spoke to me for 5 minutes before setting the interview with the director.

Process takes way too long. Could have had 3 offers in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• Are you a RN?
      Can you work long hours?
      Do you plan on staying longer then 6 months?
      Answer Question

Physical Therapist (TEXAS) Interview

Interview

Involved 3 interviews by recruiting manager, DOR, Director of Operations. They lack the courtesy of understanding their therapist's need. I kept on telling them at every interview stage that I require sponsorship to work in the US. They said a YES always, told me I am hired and that the HR will call to discuss the salary. After all this, one day the recruiter calls me and says Sorry we cant sponsor your visa.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccentCare in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by such a nice and professional person that really represented the company well. She told me all about the position and all about the company. Once I left her and went to the Recruiter and the Director, it went down hill from there. I have never seen such mishandling of time and information in my career. It took many days for them to contact me from the time I spoke to the first person.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can I work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccentCare (Petaluma, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview okay but not clear about protocols and assumed I had been working under these protocols in my previous jobs.. They want LVN's to work only under supervision of RN's. I'm okay with that but had to do something entirely different for 15 years. They eliminated me based on this.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a treatment wasn't working?   1 Answer

Patient Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccentCare (Irvine, CA).

Interview

2 simple interviews very nice people. Seemed like your average job interview to me. Question answer process. We also discussed job duties, benefits of the position and the job offer.