AccentCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AccentCare

2.2

RN Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Was called by the recruiter and had a phone interview. Basic questions were asked. He then call me back few days later to move forward and schedule with an in-person interview with a manager. The interview went well and lasted for about an hour, mostly because the manager went over the job description, tasks and responsibilities, what to expect and how their system works. It’s a fun experience and more conversational than what I expected. I guess the manager was just trying to get a sense if your personality fits the company because it revolves around teamwork, proper time management and a fair share of autonomy. After the interview, I was told that the recruiter should contact me in a day or two. Got a call after three days to offer me the position and I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as home health nurse?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in handling acute care patients?   Answer Question
    • What would you assess from a CHF patient?   Answer Question
    • Any experience with wound care, wound vac, picc line care, tracheostomy care, IV insertion and blood draw, etc.?   Answer Question

RN Nurse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccentCare in November 2018.

Interview

Recruiter didn’t call at pre-arranged time. When I finally got ahold of her, she had no idea of who I was or what position I was applying for, even though I had provided a long detailed written email the previous day.
    I felt she was unprepared, unprofessional and borderline Hostile. 50% of the questions asked did not pertain to the job I was seeking. I answered the same questions multiple times.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from us as a company?
      What is your current salary, followed by, Are you currently working?   Answer Question

AccentCare Response

Nov 26, 2018 – VP, Talent Acquisition

As an organization we strive to provide exceptional service to our clients and offer our candidates concierge service, we regret that your experience did not live up to our standards. Please accept our sincere apology and know that our feedback will be used to coach the talent acquisition team.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare (El Centro, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

1. Apply online 2. If you meet requirements for Job Interview is scheduled 3. If you do well in the interview and is considered as a candidate for the position, you will have to complete an online assessment

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccentCare (Rancho Cordova, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I initially spoke with recruiter over the phone for a basic screening interview, then I was scheduled for an in person interview with office manager which lasted about and hour. All of my questions were answered fully.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare (Tyler, TX).

Interview

It was Informal in a good way. There were no silly structured interview questions. Mostly questions were about resume' and job experience. It took about average times as most interviews I have taken.

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AccentCare (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Hardly an interview process, was recruited from CNA certification program so they likely knew what our abilities were. They like to recruit from CNA schools, so I just came in and filled out paperwork.

Hospice Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AccentCare (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I️ was referred to the company by an existing employee. A recruiter contacted me for an initial phone interview and set me up with a interview with the VP of sales. The first interview went well. I️ was scheduled for a second interview with the General Manager. A week later I️ was scheduled for a phone interview with the Area VP of sales that I️ would be working directly under. I️ received an offer via email the same day which I️ gladly accepted.

Medical Records Document Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccentCare.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Recruiter seemed to be in a rush. Went over company background and explained that this is a new role the company was looking to expand one of there departments.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking to leave my current position?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AccentCare (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Two 20 minutes interview with recruiter, no deep dive to find what my talents were. The recruiter was not familiar with the facility location. There were no questions about past performance or ability to meet contract requirements, staffing or HR abilities. Was not ask about previous service to seniors, and I had to explain each item on my resume. Was told my resume would be forwarded to Hiring Manager and I would hear back that same day. I had to leave a voice message and sent an email to find out I had been not selected.

Interview Questions

• Do you have questions about the job description?
      Do you feel comfortable with the job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccentCare (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

way too long. I had to interview with approximately 10 people. Most of the people I would never even interact with. A lot of repetition in the process that was not necessary.