AccentHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AccentHealth Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccentHealth in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Initial interview by telephone lasted about 90 minutes. Subsequent dealings via email.

The position was described over the phone as requiring solely a few days regional travel at the start of each calendar month mostly to replenish advertising materials in physicians' offices, and occasionally to install/relocate/remove said new/existing materials in a particular office. All of the details for the work would be provided in advance via a printed schedule. It basically amounted to marginally profitable piecework with one's own vehicle, insurance, fuel and maintenance overhead. But the interviewer seemed friendly and helpful, and the gig easy enough that I seriously considered giving it a try.

Then the IC contract arrived by email. It painted a very, very different picture than the phone conversation.

I inquired whether they would consider altering some of its terms and was told in essence to take it or leave it.

Suffice it to say that I left it.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AccentHealth (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, national sales manager then an in person interview with national and district sales manager. Held in the bar instead of securing a private room. National sales manager was on the phone the entire time and was extremely disrespectful. Had overlapping interviews and I ran into colleagues upon arrival for my interview. Very uncomfortable interview, was not even offered a glass of water.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your experience at ? Company   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AccentHealth (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviews went exceptionally well. Very open through entire process. When asked for references and response was could provide once an offer was made, they went completely silent. Professionally I had addressed this up front in both telephone interviews, and in-person. Explained that leaving current employer was confidential and that any references would be provided once an offer was made, and understood offer would hinge on same. Just very odd and no response after that.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, focused on how I would approach implementing structure into the department and general midlevel concepts.   Answer Question

Network Practice Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccentHealth (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Apply to position through the compay website.
    Phone interview.
    in person interview.
    Hired

Interview Questions

• The interview was conducted by several different people in a one hour period. Most were bored looking or more interested in talking about themself to ask questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AccentHealth (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview with the HR person.
    Then an interview with the VP of Finance which I don't think the UIT Manager shoudl be reporting to, but oh well. It's fine I wasn't considered for the position.