Access Bio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Access Bio

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Access Bio (Somerset, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

The human resources personnel was welcoming and friendly. I was interviewed by one of the managers, who reviewed my resume and asked me questions about my experiences, my fitness for the role, my career vision, etc. The atmosphere of the company was family-like, and everyone seemed to enjoy and personally feel passionate about the work that they do.

Interview Questions

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Access Bio (Somerset, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

It was done in a small room. I had 2 interviewers and they asked based on my resume. they started as asking my characteristic. It was more comfortable than i thought because I talked to them as if they are my parents ( they were around my parent's age). They asked my status in America, my basic knowledge, and my final goal. They also asked if i am going to move to nearest area or going back and forth ( Suburb of philadelphia). It was quiet challenging but good first experience.

Interview Questions