Access Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Access Intelligence

2.2

Sort:

Advertising Director Interview

Interview

3 interviews from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Had worked with these folks and left another job to come back. No real difficult questions   1 Answer

Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access Intelligence (Rockville, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a great phone interview . The questions were related to what were some of the experiences I had in college and how I wanted to transfer that into the job market.

Interview Questions

• What was something you gained from 4 years in college and having that professional experience in other countries?   1 Answer

Media Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Access Intelligence in April 2016.

Interview

I met a member of Access Intelligence at a career fair. Access Intelligence contacted me about the position. I did a phone interview with an HR representative and 2 in-person interviews. I met with the HR rep during the first in-person interview, and then with the EVP and CEO of the company. They seemed very interested and excited to be interviewing me, however, they did not offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• If you were to go to a restaurant and you ordered your steak medium rare, and they gave you your steak well done, what would you do?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Access Intelligence.

Interview

Initial contact by an HR assistant and then brief phone interview with HR director. Shallow questions, very brief and superficial interview. I suspect that they were mostly interested in my salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - interview was amazingly superficial. Interviewer sounded like a 13 year old on the phone. Not very professional. Followup call was promised but was never made. I am not impressed!   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access Intelligence.

Interview

Very well done. HR phone interview then a direct meeting in the office. Conversational interview instead of hitting you with a million questions. Very easy flow to the interview process. After the face to face interview HR will circle back with next steps.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a sponsor not getting any ROI out of the event?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Access Intelligence (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Great Interview with the HR Manager and Facilities Manager. Very nice people but it seemed like a slow and stiff environment. While I was waiting for the interview I overheard another manager yelling at an employee for being too late that morning. Gave me a bad impression.

I was invited in twice and both times I met with very nice people. The first time I also had to take the Wunderlich Assessment.

Interview Questions

I felt like it was not the right culture for me and I would have been in a receptionist role while also helping HR. I didn't feel like with a Master's degree I should be responsible for those tasks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access Intelligence (Menlo Park, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Not very involved, I had already worked there previously. The interview was very laid back. I already knew the manager who hired me for a number of years. They were glad to get a person with my experience back on the staff. I was rehired very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come back? You worked here previously.   1 Answer

Content Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Access Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

The first stage of the interview was over the telephone w/HR. Subsequently had 2 in-person interviews. The 1st consisted of meeting w/HR and potential direct manger. Took 2 tests, one Psychological, one editing/writing. 2nd interview with a Senior staff member and another colleague. Had to submit extensive writing samples after the first in-office interview. Interviews were fine, but no one at the company had the courtesy to send a final email thanking me for my time and advising that they had gone in another direction, wishing me good luck, etc. The practice of simply never following up with interviewees who had multiple interviews strikes me as inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Talk about something that went wrong in your job and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Access Intelligence (Rockville, MD) in July 2018.

Interview

The First phone call was great, but they never communicates till after 3 weeks. Once I did they face to face interview, I never heard there communications is really bad.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really questions, more into a conversations about the event that I did and they do. felt they weren't interested and they were forced to do the interview.   1 Answer

Managing Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Access Intelligence (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Quick interview process. I applied on LinkedIn and heard back promptly from the HR manager who asked typical background questions. I then scheduled a phone interview with my manager who explained the job requirements a bit better. I was invited for an in person interview with that manager, which lasted quite a long time. During that time I also spoke with an assistant editor and took an IQ test.