Access Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Access

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is a rapid growing company with rapid growing IT department. The office is very nice but the cube for IT department is average.
    The interview process went on very smooth and the interviewers are all nice and friendly. The first round of interview was with tech staff, most questions are related to the resume. No tough tech question and no programming test done. No behavior question.
    Overall, it looks like a good company to work with.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much all questions are related to job experience on the resume and technology mentioned on resume. No specific difficult questions.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Access (Medford, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called to interview for a position for which I had not applied. The two women who interviewed me sat across from each other and kept exchanging meaningful glances while not making eye contact with me. The position I was given to sit (at the head of the table) made it challenging to keep shifting my head from one side to the other at close range when trying to answer questions

Interview Questions

• After calling me to interview, they challenged my job experience from my resume in a very confrontational manner.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from HR- we had a brief discussion, then she asked me to come in for an interview.

First, I talked to the Recruiting Director who I had the initial phone screening with. Then, the CFO, followed by the Vice President of Accounting and Finance, and lastly the Vice President of Human Resources. All the interviews went extremely well. The interview with the CFO mainly focused on skills and previous experiences. The interview with the VP of Accounting and Finance was much more casual, along with the interview with the VP of HR. All great people who are very easy to talk to.

I got a call two days later with an offer. I countered. They accepted, and I started two weeks later after passing a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates applying for this same position?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very laid back, very conversational. The company was very interested in fit and making sure you understand the position. Once they determined you have the technical skills, they want to know if you're someone they can work with and/or someone willing to work hard and learn everything they can.

Interview Questions

• No specific, typical behavioral based interview questions. Interview was refreshingly honest and direct. Interview appeared more designed to get to know you as a person and whether you'd be a culture fit with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

2 interviews in their office, after 2nd interview got a call from HR offering the position.

Interview Questions

• nothing sticks out that I can remember, very general interview that was almost more of a discussion   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sent me offer, got back to them in 1-2 days to accept.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

interview with 3 different people. 2 developers and a manager. The interview was very average. The company is full of a lot of small fish in a very small pond that have a very high opinion of themselves. It is a an ok place to build some experience, and then to go get a real job.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions, general personality questions. Very bland interview.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

There were a series of the typical interview questions asked during the interview. There were approximately 2 people on the panel. The overall sentiment was casual. I didn't feel intimidated. It actually seemed as those we were having a causal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult claim. What did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Nine times out of ten they will give you a second interview the same day, in my case that's what happened. I did a side by side with a rep while I waited for the second interview to get a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• The question were common customer service oriented questions.   Answer Question

Bi-lingual Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an over all great experience which was why I took the job. The hiring manager was nice and sincere with me. He always seemed encouraging and friendly which seemed more of a conversation than an actual interview. He was polite and was calm. His confidence made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• what salary I was willing to start with. I did some negotiating which was good because I later found out many of my peers were paid less.   1 Answer

Bin/Material Damage Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Dunwoody, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very short, I just applied and then got a call to have an interview, that why you should be beware, it was too easy to get in here. Just stay what you think you should say and you will get in they select any and everyday to get the seats there filled because people are constantly quiting.