Access Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.7

Bi-lingual Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an over all great experience which was why I took the job. The hiring manager was nice and sincere with me. He always seemed encouraging and friendly which seemed more of a conversation than an actual interview. He was polite and was calm. His confidence made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• what salary I was willing to start with. I did some negotiating which was good because I later found out many of my peers were paid less.   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Access (Medford, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called to interview for a position for which I had not applied. The two women who interviewed me sat across from each other and kept exchanging meaningful glances while not making eye contact with me. The position I was given to sit (at the head of the table) made it challenging to keep shifting my head from one side to the other at close range when trying to answer questions

Interview Questions

• After calling me to interview, they challenged my job experience from my resume in a very confrontational manner.   1 Answer

Manager (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Access (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. Typical phone screen for a couple of interviews. One with first recruiter basic phone screen, then 2nd with another recruiter. On site interview was next where recruiter was Greta about providing everything I needed to be prepared with one exception. When I arrived on site I was taken into the call center after being told "before we interview you we need you to take a little test..." The little test was being sat down in front of a computer right off the call center floor with two monitors one outfitted with excel and the other PowerPoint and being given a sheet of completed graphs and charts in varying difficulty from simple to advanced and asking to recreate them from scratch (no data sets in excel, everything had to be typed in by hand) in 45 minutes. After being completely thrown and agitated by the surprise test that was something more for an analyst position than a call center manager position, I was sat down and made to wait several minutes before a 1.5 hours three pages of questions marathon interview. I felt like I was being interviewed for an analyst position again. It was clear to me that reports, and charts, and graphs, and numbers (which have their place) are far more important than people at this place. And judging from the demeanor of the interviewers and all the people on the call center floor, they probably felt more like numbers than people. My interview was at 3 pm and I was leaving at almost 6 pm in the horrendous Perimeter mall area traffic. It would have been nice to be prepared that they wanted to take up that much of my time plus the 1.5 hour commute home.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions plus a lot of data analysis questions. Don't go in thinking customer service is the main focus. Think data data data analysis analysis analysis.   Answer Question

BIN/MD Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Access in March 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was all a lie. Dishonesty from the very beginning. Don't quite your job for this out of control sweat shop. Money isn't everything...that's the trick. Big offer..they now you're not going to stay...no lost of expense for them.

Negotiation

That I quit my job and accepted their offer. Dumb move. Every one that works for Access appear to be rejects from a real professional ins company. Burger King is hiring if you need a job this bad. Don't associate your name with this company if care about your future professional reparation.

Bin/Material Damage Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Dunwoody, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very short, I just applied and then got a call to have an interview, that why you should be beware, it was too easy to get in here. Just stay what you think you should say and you will get in they select any and everyday to get the seats there filled because people are constantly quiting.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very laid back, very conversational. The company was very interested in fit and making sure you understand the position. Once they determined you have the technical skills, they want to know if you're someone they can work with and/or someone willing to work hard and learn everything they can.

Interview Questions

• No specific, typical behavioral based interview questions. Interview was refreshingly honest and direct. Interview appeared more designed to get to know you as a person and whether you'd be a culture fit with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

2 interviews in their office, after 2nd interview got a call from HR offering the position.

Interview Questions

• nothing sticks out that I can remember, very general interview that was almost more of a discussion   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sent me offer, got back to them in 1-2 days to accept.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

interview with 3 different people. 2 developers and a manager. The interview was very average. The company is full of a lot of small fish in a very small pond that have a very high opinion of themselves. It is a an ok place to build some experience, and then to go get a real job.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions, general personality questions. Very bland interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is a rapid growing company with rapid growing IT department. The office is very nice but the cube for IT department is average.
    The interview process went on very smooth and the interviewers are all nice and friendly. The first round of interview was with tech staff, most questions are related to the resume. No tough tech question and no programming test done. No behavior question.
    Overall, it looks like a good company to work with.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much all questions are related to job experience on the resume and technology mentioned on resume. No specific difficult questions.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

no behavioral questions, just conversation type, very relaxed and good feeling about it

Negotiation

yes, i was able to negotiate and get what i wanted only after making valid points