Accor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accor Interview Questions

Interviews at Accor

2.7

Interview

Consisted of one phone interview. I clicked right away with my future Manager. It has been a very positive experience. I was asked about my education and work experience. There was only one phone call and then I was told later that I got the job.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accor (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

it was quite simple but the actual application is hard, it has a lot of critical thinking and odd questions that you would never see in other applications for the hospitality busniness

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accor (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Long, didn't hear back from anyone for weeks at a time. Each person I spoke to didn't know about the previous interview. Then at the end of the process, I was offered a position I did t even apply for.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accor (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply online, got interview by different managers,
    They asked several questions about guest problem? how do you solve it
    What does luxury mean to you?
    When you have problem with coworker, how do you solve it

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accor (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

interview w HR, then several directors and GM. They look for people with happy friendly and empathetic personalities, people who are friendly, independent and great personality skills.

They focus on the word luxury, on French elegance and culture in their hospitality.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of luxury?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accor.

Interview

2 interviews, one with my manager and then with his. Nothing particular, just a fit.

Interview Questions

• company strategy - it changes every 6 months   1 Answer

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accor (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Got in touch through postal mail. One on one interview later. Sketchy hiring practices. They hide information and pressure you to sign papers without having things clear (benefits, etc). They trick interns into a fallacy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unclear and full of doughts

Relief General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accor (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick and missleading.

Interview Questions

• Why would anyone ever want to leave working for Walt Disney World?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accor (Belmont, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

i was asked to drive to the property the day before, did an interview and then left that night to return home

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   3 Answers

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Interview

interviewed by human ressources first then by general manager then by owner to be sure right candidate. stayed for at least two hours to go through it. the answer was send a few days later