Accusoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accusoft

2.8

Sort:

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accusoft in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. They emailed me to set up a 15 min phone interview. I thought they were going to tell me more about the company but it was basically an informal technical interview. A few days later we set up a google hangout interview. Here is when things went down hill. The recruiter said "go on google hangout at this time xx:xx and look for an invitation." But I never received one. I emailed them to reschedule but never got a resonance. Some days later I emailed them again and they sent me a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between a stack and heap?   Answer Question
    • what is the difference between a programming language like java and c++?   Answer Question

Dec 20, 2017 – HR Manager

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience during our interviewing process. Our recruiting team works hard to ensure that the process is explained in full detail to each... More

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accusoft.

Interview

Shortly after applying I received a call from the in house Recruiter expressing their interest. She told me about the role and the company. A phone interview was set up for a few days out. I spoke with the hiring manager directly who conducted a technical interview. I was contacted the next day via email letting me know that I had not been selected for an in person interview. While I didn't go through the entire process it was pleasant and informative. I would apply again in the future for a position more suited to my experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with C++ and how I utilized it in my work.   1 Answer

Jan 19, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We are always looking for ways to improve our interviewing process and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are pleased to hear... More

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Very easy online application. Got a phone call from the recruiter 3 weeks later to set up an interview with one of their software engineers, I think, he never told me what position he had in the company. The phone call was about 15 min maybe less. It seemed like he wasn't that interested in me or what I have worked on in the past. Felt like he didn't do any research prior to the interview with me and just had a list of questions pre-prepared for me. The questions seemed to be all focused on the position.

Interview Questions

• Why Accusoft? Why do you want to work at Accusoft?   Answer Question
    • Question about myself and my favorite technologies I worked on.   Answer Question
    • Different in memory allocation between c++ and c#. What about memory deallocation when it comes to c++ and c#.   Answer Question
    • Memory leaks when it comes to c++.   Answer Question
    • Different between a compiled regular .exe program and one that was compiled with debugging mode in Visual Studio.   Answer Question
    • What experience you have with source control? What comandes do you know.   Answer Question
    • What type of experience you have with Linux?   Answer Question
    • What IDE's have you used with Linux?   Answer Question

Jan 15, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your time in sharing your feedback on your interviewing experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you do not feel you had a positive phone interview experience with us.

We make... More

Software Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accusoft.

Interview

About two weeks after applying online I received an email from their corporate recruiter showing interest and wanted me to call to let her know what days/times I am available to set aside approximately 15 minutes for a discussion, and so I called that day and left a voicemail with the best time to return my call. The next day I did not hear back so tried replying using email. Still no reply the next day so called and left another voice message. It's been three weeks and still have not heard back.

Interview Questions

• Please let me know what days/times you are available to set aside approximately 15 minutes for this discussion.   1 Answer

Dec 20, 2017 – HR Manager

Accusoft prides itself on being a trusted and respected employer here in Tampa as well being responsive to our applicants. Additionally we believe we should follow up in a reasonable amount of time... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was stretched over several weeks and was extremely disorganized. Be prepared for multiple 2-hour scheduled 1:1's, but once you arrive they make you wait 30-45 minutes before the interview begins. Lots of good feedback both during and after, but their hiring process is too slow. Seemed like a good job but not a career. Iff a better offer presents itself while Accusoft ( sales manager), is dragging her feet in looking for the ultimate candidate or dealing with her personal agenda, I suggest you jump on it like I did.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle making 85-100 calls per day   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter that I think was less than honest to me about the companies hiring range. The HR and people at this company, seemed extremely nice and down to earth. I interviewed with the group that works on internal apps. Everyone in the grouped seemed to love their job and the hiring manager seemed awesome.

Interview Questions

• There was a fizz buzz test, very simple coding white board test.   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with dependency injection?   1 Answer
    • Do you know any design patterns?   1 Answer

Technology Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accusoft in April 2016.

Interview

Easy process, started with a couple of phone screening calls by the recruiter and the hiring manager. Followed by low key casual in person interview with a 5 person interview panel. Option to conduct this one over the phone but I prefer in person. Application to fill out that duplicates most of what is already on your resume, plus references. Easy to find the office on google maps! Might have been more rounds of interviews but that's as far as I made it. Took them a couple of days to get back to me via a short polite email indicating they were moving forward with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Questions varied from how I handled certain situations to what my interests and hobbies were. Balanced between my personality, what I want out of my career and what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and honest. Took about 30 minutes. Small company with little possibility for growth in the near future. The perks seemed awesome and they are laid back and offer good benefits.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most and least about your current role?   Answer Question

Sounds like a great company. Entry level salary low 40's.

Programmer Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

An in-house recruiter reached out to me and determined that I was a good fit for the role. The interview consisted of an initial call and then, since I was remote, a Google Hangout. As far as I know, the Google Hangout was the final interview.

About five days after the Google Hangout, I reached out to ask if there were any updates. I was told that they were conducting the final interview for another candidate and that they would know more by tomorrow.

The following day, after hearing nothing all morning, I reached out again. I was informed that they had "put the writer role on hold," and that if "the position becomes available again, [they] encourage me to apply."

I think this experience really speaks for itself.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach writing for audiences with different technical aptitudes?   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview, asked about the technical background, working experience, etc.
    The onsite face to face interview took 2 hours. Two groups interviewed me, each group took 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about building test automation framework.   Answer Question
    • Technical questions about how to build a test team, how to improve the product quality.   Answer Question