Accusoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.9

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with three people. They asked about what I do/plan to do and general questions about my involvement in computer science. They also mentioned a project from my resume.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and honest. Took about 30 minutes. Small company with little possibility for growth in the near future. The perks seemed awesome and they are laid back and offer good benefits.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most and least about your current role?   Answer Question

Sounds like a great company. Entry level salary low 40's.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter that I think was less than honest to me about the companies hiring range. The HR and people at this company, seemed extremely nice and down to earth. I interviewed with the group that works on internal apps. Everyone in the grouped seemed to love their job and the hiring manager seemed awesome.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any design patterns?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with dependency injection?   1 Answer
    • There was a fizz buzz test, very simple coding white board test.   1 Answer

Technology Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accusoft in April 2016.

Interview

Easy process, started with a couple of phone screening calls by the recruiter and the hiring manager. Followed by low key casual in person interview with a 5 person interview panel. Option to conduct this one over the phone but I prefer in person. Application to fill out that duplicates most of what is already on your resume, plus references. Easy to find the office on google maps! Might have been more rounds of interviews but that's as far as I made it. Took them a couple of days to get back to me via a short polite email indicating they were moving forward with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Questions varied from how I handled certain situations to what my interests and hobbies were. Balanced between my personality, what I want out of my career and what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The online job posting for the position in which I was interested had clearly defined job duties and expectations. The Human Resources team provided quick communication by email. After a three-round process (which included a phone interview with Human Resources, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, and group interview with some key people in the department), I was offered a position. The questions asked were focused and direct, but nothing unexpected or crazy. Everyone I dealt with was very polite and professional. Negotiations were fast and efficient, and I accepted the position with no issues.

Software Engineer In Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, code test, in person interview in order. The phone interview was some specific and easy questions. The code test was a C# test that asked you to make fixes and refactor. The in person test involved the whole support team and was some coding questions and some personality sort of questions, with a logic puzzle thrown in.

Interview Questions

• General questions about programming, some specific code questions, a logic puzzle, and questions about what you're interested in.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accusoft (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was stretched over several weeks and was extremely disorganized. Be prepared for multiple 2-hour scheduled 1:1's, but once you arrive they make you wait 30-45 minutes before the interview begins. Lots of good feedback both during and after, but their hiring process is too slow. Seemed like a good job but not a career. Iff a better offer presents itself while Accusoft ( sales manager), is dragging her feet in looking for the ultimate candidate or dealing with her personal agenda, I suggest you jump on it like I did.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle making 85-100 calls per day   1 Answer