Ace American Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ace American Insurance

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ace American Insurance (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First, I did a telephone screen with someone in human resources department. Next, I interviewed with the Executive Assistant as well as the two executives she supports. The interview lasted a little over an hour, which is great for meeting 3 people.

Claims Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ace American Insurance (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call to come in a few days later. Was asked specifically about my resume and very few questions like tell me about a time when.... It was more of a casual conversation than an interview which really made me want the job because the group of 4 that interviewed me seemed fun to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set wage for interns

Senior Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ace American Insurance (Wilmington, DE) in March 2010.

Interview

2 Interviews very easy. In the Claims department you will have an interview with two or three of the supervisors and one with the Technical Manager Richard Snyder. After that if they want you they will call you back to do the testing and background check. The HR will call you with an offer you accept or not. If they don't find someone they will just get a temp or GradStaff person.

Not enough money