Achieve3000 Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Achieve3000

Achieve3000

Application

I interviewed at Achieve3000

Interview

Asked about skills and team skills and why left last job and about myself as a person. Not too in depth but enough to vet me for the position and see if I would be a fit.

Interview Questions
  • Don’t remember, sorry - one was writing php code
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Achieve3000 (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

I emailed a VP about a content writer position, setup a video interview within 3 days, spoke about the position, she gave me an assignment to do (editing some problems from a few problem sets), told me not to take more than an hour on it, which I didn't. I sent her the document, then followed up, she replied within 24 hours and said she was very impressed with the first problem, it's on her to do list but got pulled away to a meeting, and then I was completely ghosted after. It has now been just over a month since our video chat.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Achieve3000

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve3000

Interview

Interview was by video with the Head of QA dept. Basically was asked what I had done in my previous 2 jobs and what technology had been used. You need to speak very slowly and make sure you make your point very simply. Do not try to speak in a normal cadence. They also used the same video conference room for all the interviews without allotting overflow time, so other applicants were hopping into the interview before you were done. I never got a change to really ask most of my questions. I also never heard back either way.

Interview Questions
  • What programming language and db types were used in your previous jobs?

Achieve3000

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve3000 in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I had to do an editing project, then I met with the editorial team. They were very friendly and open, and asked good questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achieve3000

Application

I interviewed at Achieve3000

Interview

Before even speaking with a live person, they require you to perform an editing test for free. After doing this test, returning it, and asking for a followup I have yet to hear back from them. Like many editorial jobs, Achieve 3000 is apparently fine with using editors searching for work as a way to get free work done for their corporation. If you're a writer or an editor, stay away. This is a horrible industry practice and becoming more and more widespread. People deserve to be paid for their work.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to edit a document for free, then ghosted me entirely once their work was done. No feedback, no response, nothing.
5 people found this interview helpful

Achieve3000

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Achieve3000 in May 2019

Interview

Took about two months with long gaps in between. There were multiple steps along the way, Skype interviews, presentation. Nice people, but seemed very disorganized and sent many mixed signals.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Achieve3000

Application

I interviewed at Achieve3000

Interview

I first met with two existing employees. After some brief questions about my past customer support experience I met with the manager of the department who went into more detail about the role and asked a few more questions. I then watched a video and filled out a writing prompt.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to walk someone through something technical.

Achieve3000

Application

I interviewed at Achieve3000

Interview

The interview process included multiple rounds. There were two initial rounds of phone interviews. There was an in-person interview, which also included a presentation. There was also a phone interview during the final stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achieve3000

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve3000

Interview

I was interviewed, told by person on hiring committee that I was top candidate and was waiting on the official offer to come from corporate. They told me this for over 1 month. I stopped applying for other jobs since this offer call was coming "any day now" but was delayed due to corporate changes. After waiting all that time, the guy called back and said they were NOT going to offer me the job. WTF? I finally figured out that the person over this Dallas Implementation Position had a "favorite" applicant and was merely stringing me along hoping I would drop out of the running so her favorite candidate could get the job. Shame on her and this company!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Achieve3000

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Achieve3000 in Jul 2018

Interview

Lengthy wait time between applying and hearing anything. The interview was a test but the instructions were not at all clear and there was no response from the contact person.

Interview Questions
  • Rewrite this passage for a 4th grade reader.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews