Achilles Information Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Achilles Information

2.9

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Abingdon, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

An initial informal discussion over the telephone and then a formal interview and presentation on the basics of conducting an audit, personal details, experience and competancies with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• What are the key features of audit.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Abingdon, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

approached by an agency who conducted a telephone interview. A couple of days later invited to a face to face interview with the line manager. Part CV walk through, part competency based with some generic questions about why I wanted the role and my goals for the future. Received feedback the next day.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Madrid (Spain)) in August 2016.

Interview

They were in a rush to find a new person and rushed me as well. Had two phone interviews (never on time), and a third in person interview during which I was given the impression I would have get the offer. This interview lasted more than 1 hour during which the recruiter was mostly studying my gestures instead of getting to know my skills. They didn't make clear who would have made the final decision. It was very messy and I noticed a series of internal miscommunication about the role the new person will have.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about leaving a permanent position for a temporary one?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Abingdon, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call with recruiter, followed by interviews at the Abingdon HQ: first with the prospective line manager and another employee who was fluent in Spanish and could assess my fluency, and then with someone more senior in the finance department. All were very friendly and asked engaging, relevant and original questions, and took a personal interest. Also responded to my questions very honestly and comprehensively. We had some very interesting conversations. The recruiter called me back to provide feedback on the interview and ask for feedback on their interviewing process.

A model for other companies to follow during their recruitment - I have no negative feedback about their process whatsoever, despite losing out on the role to someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle repetitive/monotous tasks?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was lengthy and interviewers paid a lot of attention to details. They seek every detail of you regarding your education, professional experience, what kind of a person are you. they also have initial telephonic rounds before setting up a second round of aptitude etc. and face to face interview

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in next 5 years? What would you do if you were given absolute authority to take decisions in this company? your strengths and weaknesses you bring to this role etc.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Abingdon, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Questions and competency. Standard 2 d questions. Telephone interview gave high hopes however interviewers were scruffy and common. They were judging me ? They were just trying to be intimidating. One of them was more interested in themselves explaining how great they were and because of this was sent to Australia.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Abingdon, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

A thorough and well-structured process.
    Involved a telephone interview and a face-to-face meeting

The process took around 1 week.
    The interviewers were friendly and I enjoyed meeting them.
    My offer of employment was made the next day following my meeting.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Achilles?

Provide an example of when you had to....   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Didcot, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Achilles Information (Didcot, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with questions around testing experience, roles and responsibilities in previous projects, expectations from next role, where do you see yourself in this role, strength, weakness, are you team player

Corporate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achilles Information (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A waste of time and effort - I had been asked to prepare a presentation and the chap I met did not even take the time to listen to it. It had already been decided they did not want to employ me for the position I had applied for in the 1st interview so why I was invited to a second was beyond me. Don't waste your time unless you are a robot with zero personality

Interview Questions

• Usual, standard interview questions but not in a structured format   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achilles Information in October 2013.

Interview

Short but detailed, telephone interview, followed by a meeting with an Exec member, followed by screening by 3 other Exec members. the job was offered to me before I got home!

Interview Questions

• Value I could bring from my previous company that would benefit Achilles   1 Answer