Acistek Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acistek Corporation

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation.

Interview

2 hour timed online questions that consisted of Javascript, Coldfusion, CSS, and HTML initial interview. I only chose to interview here because they initially agreed to my salary request, but upon completing the online interview, they told me they would not agree to my initial salary request, but would like to continue the interview, but at which point I turned them down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. At first, I am asked to make a brief self introduction. Then I needed to talk something about my experience. And then you will be asked that what is your proficiency of some languages by rating them. At last, some basic questions on css, html, and javascript will be asked and will be asked to solve a technical problem.

Interview Questions

• How many types of input elements? How do you refresh a page? If the page display nothing in the browser, how can you fix it?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university job portal. I got and email next day for a phone interview basic html questions where asked and after that an online web interview link was sent and questions where on CFML, SQL and Javascript.
    Round1 - Basic HTML
    Round 2- SQL, CFML/JSP
    Round 2--Question 1. Few CFML files where given an asked to write a description on what they do
                    Question 2, 3 SQL queries
    Question 4, 5, 6 CFML/JSP/ javascript questions

Interview Questions

• What are the elements in form tag?   1 Answer
    • Shortcut for refresh?   1 Answer
    • How to debug when you see a Blank page?   1 Answer
    • Difference between class and id in CSS?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation.

Interview

First, I applied online and after several months, a hr contacted me for a short interview about my resume and some HTML and CSS question. Then there is a online skill test about Coldfusion and SQL. There are 6 questions. All first five questions can be found at glassdoor. They are the same. However, the last one is a complicated question. For this question, you should finish many functions based on the given file. Most important point is that it ask you to integrate your code with the given code.

I thought it is really hard for me. I think it should not be for a entry level position.

Interview Questions

• hen there is a online skill test about Coldfusion and SQL. There are 6 questions. All first five questions can be found at glassdoor. They are the same. However, the last one is a complicated question. For this question, you should finish many functions based on the given file   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

Same 1 hr 15 min technical coding test from home 1 timed 1 un timed ...then onsite where they ask you to validate the HTML form and write javascript function

Interview Questions

• SQL queries, javascript fucntion integration with coldfusion   Answer Question

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation (Washington, DC).

Interview

There will be two rounds. First one would be a HR interview where she will ask you some basic questions on sharepoint and there will be a online test. Then you will be called for a in-person interview. It was a 1:1 and you have to to take a hands-on test with 25 mins timeline.

Interview Questions

• He gave 5 tasks to complete in 25 mins. The tasks are create a list and workflow for it, create a page with username and password and make them required fields, edit the left navigation menu item to a color different than other items, remove a icon on master page (these are css style changes)..   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I did not have an initial phone screen. After applying through Indeed.com, I was contacted by HR and asked to take a skills assessment test to gauge writing proficiency, as well as a personality test. After these assessments, I was invited for an on-site interview, during which I was interviewed by two people, with a third (the CEO) jumping in later to ask me some questions and to try to throw me off my guard. If you have done your homework and are confident in your abilities, this shouldn't really be an issue. I was asked to take a writing test on-site, comparing two popular websites.

After my initial face-to-face, I was invited to their client site the next day to meet with the person I would be supporting directly. This interview went very well. I received an offer letter the next day.

From sending in an initial application to receiving a job offer, the whole process took about 1 and 1/2 - 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview fare (strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself in the near future, elaborate on your resume, etc...). One interesting questions was: Name your three favorite movies, and describe one of them (they pick) in one sentence.   Answer Question

Entry-Level Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

First off, I got a phone Screen speaking with HR. The questions are very much like the other post here on glassdoor. Next, they sent a web developer online test link, which contains SQL, Cold Fusion cfm coding problems. If you pass the online test, there will be a onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Testing your understanding of reading and intepreting the files.
      Interpret the attached file and provide a brief description below.   Answer Question
    • 2. Testing your basic SQL statements in Oracle
      Account_Info

Account_Removal_Name varchar2(100)

Account_Potential
      Account_Potential_ID auto number
      Account_Potential_Name varchar2(100)

Please write a SQL Statement to retrieve all records from all of the tables above.   Answer Question
    • 3.
      Account_Info
      Account_Info_ID auto number
      Account_Info_Name varchar2(100)

Account_Removal
      Account_Removal_ID auto number
      Account_Info_ID number
      Account_Removal_Name varchar2(100)

Account_Info contains all records in the system
      Account_Removal contains all removed records in the system
      Please write a SQL statement to retrieve only records that are not in the Account_Removal table   Answer Question
    • 4. Testing the integration between SQL and JSP/ColdFusion
      Using any of the sql statement in Q2,Q3, please output the records in JSP/ColdFusion and HTML   Answer Question
    • 5. Testing the integration between SQL, JSP/ColdFusion and Javascript
      Using any of the sql statement in Q2,Q3, please prompt a Javascript alert where the ID is an even number in the HTML HEAD section and display records where ID is odd number in JSP/ColdFusion in the HTML BODY section.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation (Arlington, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

First round phone screen was simple. Interview was pretty tough. Asked a lot of questions about my excel knowledge. It was easy to explain and show my knowledge of Microsoft Excel

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about excel   1 Answer

Sharepoint Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acistek Corporation (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was pretty intensive. I went thru 3 face to face interviews they did an extensive background check and I had to meet the rest of the team. The contract was close to the metro and lots of parking. Management was very transparent and assisted whenever possible to get the task done.