Acquirent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acquirent Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2017

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Started with phone interview, then a few brief assessments, and then an interview onsite with some people in recruiting and management. I thought the process was really helpful in allowing me to understand the job and the culture. Great environment and really friendly, positive, and upbeat people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to incorporate some structure into your career?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty extensive interview process, multiple Wonderlic tests and in-person interviews. They really do a good job of vetting their candidates and that's led to a lower turnover rate compared to other sales jobs I've worked. If you want to get good at interviewing this is the place to do it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a previous work experience in which you were met with a difficult situation and the steps you took to find a solution.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL).

Interview

They call you in, shuffle you around, and may forget you were svhrduled. It's an atmosphere full of avarice. A waste of time. The Irrelevant, inconsequential questions. Again, these are unprofessional, inexperienced people.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was great! Spoke with 3 managers but never felt like I was being interrogated , offered you a beverage had you retest with Wonderlic, sent one to your email pre interview and another at the interview, they also ask for a writing sample focused on Why are you the best candidate?

Interview Questions

• Lots of Behavioral Interviewing Questions that start with tell me about a time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL).

Interview

-phone screen first then was asked to come in for inperson interview
    -in person was pretty easy
    -met with a four or five people at company including my future teammates
    -had to do a mock call

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Manager - Salesforce Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a very thorough process and really had me thinking about what companies are looking for in their people. It was a pleasure working with the recruiting team, based on my first impression they really value culture.

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very smooth and comfortable. They do a very good job of putting you at ease. I submitted my resume online and followed up by email. I had a phone screen and was asked to perform an online personality/problem solving test. Then I was invited in for an in-person interview. When I arrived, I was asked to perform another problem solving test. Then I interviewed with both the recruiters and the account-specific sales manager. Finally, I was set up on a phone interview with an executive of the company (account) I was to be working for. I received my official job offer shortly after.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent.

Interview

Organized and easy going. Expect to interview with the head recruiter John. Great guy and will put you at ease. You can then expect a rolling visit from Team Managers as well as the CEO. All will ask questions mainly in regards to your sales experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a administrative assistant. The next week I had panel interview. They asked me to do a personality test. Although I had started the interview process with them a year ago and they already had my results. When I got there, the first thing I did was take a intelligence test. After the test, I interviewed with two people ( The recruiter I had some correspondence with and a sales manger). Next, I had a interview with two more people ( two sales mangers).

Interview Questions

• If we hired you, what would be the toughest part of the transition?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, general phone interview first. Another, more in depth interview and then 1 or 2 in-person interviews. It varies by account. It was really relaxed and stress free. Great recruiting team.