Acquirent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty extensive interview process, multiple Wonderlic tests and in-person interviews. They really do a good job of vetting their candidates and that's led to a lower turnover rate compared to other sales jobs I've worked. If you want to get good at interviewing this is the place to do it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a previous work experience in which you were met with a difficult situation and the steps you took to find a solution.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acquirent.

Interview

First, I had a phone screen with HR, then I was asked to complete a Wonderlic test, and a personality quiz. Next, I submitted a writing sample, and finally, I was called in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you and a co-worker disagreed. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

A phone interview first then if it goes well your asked to go into the office for an in person interview. You will interview with three managers. Will also take basic IQ and personality tests. The tests are very easy. After the in person interview you have to wait for a position to open in the company. This can take a week to a month. Make sure you email and call the HR department to remind them you are still interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was great! Spoke with 3 managers but never felt like I was being interrogated , offered you a beverage had you retest with Wonderlic, sent one to your email pre interview and another at the interview, they also ask for a writing sample focused on Why are you the best candidate?

Interview Questions

• Lots of Behavioral Interviewing Questions that start with tell me about a time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

What is tricky about this interview process is Acquirent will like you, but you need to interview with the other clients until you find one that wants to hire you. They do not ask you anything crazy, be honest about your resume and be able to talk about everything on it. This is a young work place so they do not expect you to have much experience.. They do expect you to have a personality, and they want to see it in the interview!

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you deal with something that does not go the way you would like it to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL).

Interview

They call you in, shuffle you around, and may forget you were svhrduled. It's an atmosphere full of avarice. A waste of time. The Irrelevant, inconsequential questions. Again, these are unprofessional, inexperienced people.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, general phone interview first. Another, more in depth interview and then 1 or 2 in-person interviews. It varies by account. It was really relaxed and stress free. Great recruiting team.

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL).

Interview

You meet with recruiters and the partners-may meet with up to 5 people in one interview. After that you have a separate interview with the client of the position you're applying for. The first interview takes 2+ hours.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions-why sales? Tell me about successes/failures.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Acquirent has a fairly rigorous process. Expect a phone interview with a recruiter, then a recruiting manager, then you will come in to talk with the partners and some managers.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online was instantly contacted for a phone interview, followed by an in person 1-1 and then lastly with a group. Only negative of the process was it was kinda drawn out. Four interviews for no job offer seems like a bit much.