Acro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acro Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acro.

Interview

interview was over the phone and was technical. The recruiter was very humble and down to earth person. asked about the current wages my expectations for the salary. Overall it was a good interview and an good one.

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Urbana, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone call from Acro, saying I was a good candidate for the position at Honeywell. They would forward my resume to Honeywell for consideration. Acro contacted me several days later and offered me several times and dates for a 1:1 interview. Interview with Honeywell hiring official and asked generic questions on scheduling and working in a manufacturing environment. Then took on a tour of the plant, and returned to conference room and asked if I had any follow up questions. Asked a couple of questions, and then Hiring official stated that if I was ready for the challenge of the position that he would contact Acro and begin the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on hourly wage or benefits, this was a contract position for 6 months with extensions of up to two years.

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience of our interview process!

Financial/Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process had a written essay section about the career aspirations, then Word and Excel assessments followed by the 1-1 face interview with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

Acro Response

Mar 3, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience with other candidates who may be considering Acro! We wish you all the best in all your career endeavors!

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Jackson, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview-it was a set of about 10 questions based of mostly character and personality questions, performed by the Consumers Manager that was directing the team of analysts that she was recruiting for.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve/deal with workplace conflict?   1 Answer

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your interview experience at Acro!

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, Background check, Drug Screen, Extensive Skills Testing in accounting software as well as written testing, 1 on 1 interview with Accounting manager and department manager. Called several contacts listed on resume to verify overall personality and work performance.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work independently in a fast paced environment and complete daily tasks?   1 Answer

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your interview experience so that others who may be considering a career with Acro, will get an idea of our process!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Not too bad

Interview Questions

Acro Response

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Contacted directly from HR Director, who was very pleasant. Came in for a basic interview, had a very nice conversation, she answered my questions, great company! Very smooth interview process.

Interview Questions

Acro Response

Oct 8, 2013 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience with others who may be interested in seeking a career with Acro! Our HR team works very diligently to ensure the interview experience is comfortable and ... More

Manager of Operations Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Made contact via Linked In; had phone interview; came to office for evaluation; came back for interview with hiring manager. Offer was extended very shortly thereafter. I started after I gave my two week's notice to my former employer.

Interview Questions

• If you do your homework, there should never be an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always let the employer make the first offer, negotiate up, but stay in ballpark.

Mar 3, 2015 – Director of HR

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial communications with the HR Generalist through Email, immediately scheduled me for a personal interview with the President, COO and CFO. When I arrived I was given a writing assessment and then proceeded with the interiview. The office was clean and modern. The staff were friendly and kind. Following the interview I was invited to follow up if I had any questions. Shortly after the interview I received an offer letter!

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say this was difficult or unexpected, but the company uses Behaviorial based interviewing (tell me about a time when...) be prepared to give specific examples that demonstrate your experience!   Answer Question

Oct 8, 2013 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience with others who may be considering Acro! We feel strongly that behaviorial based interviews provide a depth of insight that will allow us to identify the ... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Acro (Pasadena, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone, Face 2 Face with multiple people - HR, Sales and Recruitment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a whole lot

Oct 8, 2013 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience with others who may be considering a career with Acro. Our HR team does work diligently to be timely & responsive to our hiring managers needs as we have been ... More