Acro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acro Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

Customer Service Representative for BP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acro (Naperville, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

This was very odd and an overall terrible experience. I did not apply, I was contacted by a recruiter. I was called excessively by this company. 3/4 times a day. They set me up with a phone interview with the BP rep at Acro and a couple hours later the recruiter called me back saying I got the position which I thought was odd without doing an in-person interview. I was called by the recruiter and he asked if I am going to accept the position 5 TIMES after I stated I needed time to think it through. He then told me that day I had to accept/deny the position by the end of the day and at that point it was about 2PM. I told him I need more time and he just kept on asking me. He then asked me via email if I would accept the position and he requested my SSN by email which I thought was highly odd. I asked for the contract for the position and they refused to send it to me.
    The next day passed and first thing in the morning they called and I requested a contract and they sent it to me. The contract was the weirdest contract I have seen, it did not make any sense. When reading the contract it stated that I was free to leave whenever-but when you read closer it says you need approval from leadership at Acro and after you leave you cannot work anywhere else under contract for 180 days. They called me yet again and I told them I would not be accepting the position and this did not make them happy and they would not let me off the phone. I was called by another recruiter a couple of minutes later who also did not let me off the phone. Between the rest of the day they called me 6 times which I did not answer as I explained to 2 different people already I would not be accepting. The next day I received another call from them. I still receive emails from them as well and this was about 2 weeks ago

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acro.

Interview

interview was over the phone and was technical. The recruiter was very humble and down to earth person. asked about the current wages my expectations for the salary. Overall it was a good interview and an good one.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acro (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Nice office environment recruiter as great questions. The only thing negative I would say is recruiter was misleading on job stability and longevity of assignment. Overall a good experience I was excited to work there after the interview.

Light Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acro (Southfield, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Lots of calling to recruiter, endless emails. Was all very unnecessary and unprofessional. Would've been a lot easier I think had the company used someone INSIDE the U.S. to recruit and process the applicants.

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Urbana, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone call from Acro, saying I was a good candidate for the position at Honeywell. They would forward my resume to Honeywell for consideration. Acro contacted me several days later and offered me several times and dates for a 1:1 interview. Interview with Honeywell hiring official and asked generic questions on scheduling and working in a manufacturing environment. Then took on a tour of the plant, and returned to conference room and asked if I had any follow up questions. Asked a couple of questions, and then Hiring official stated that if I was ready for the challenge of the position that he would contact Acro and begin the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on hourly wage or benefits, this was a contract position for 6 months with extensions of up to two years.

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience of our interview process!

Financial/Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process had a written essay section about the career aspirations, then Word and Excel assessments followed by the 1-1 face interview with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

Acro Response

Mar 3, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience with other candidates who may be considering Acro! We wish you all the best in all your career endeavors!

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Jackson, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview-it was a set of about 10 questions based of mostly character and personality questions, performed by the Consumers Manager that was directing the team of analysts that she was recruiting for.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve/deal with workplace conflict?   1 Answer

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your interview experience at Acro!

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, Background check, Drug Screen, Extensive Skills Testing in accounting software as well as written testing, 1 on 1 interview with Accounting manager and department manager. Called several contacts listed on resume to verify overall personality and work performance.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work independently in a fast paced environment and complete daily tasks?   1 Answer

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your interview experience so that others who may be considering a career with Acro, will get an idea of our process!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Not too bad

Interview Questions

Acro Response

Oct 8, 2013 – Director of HR

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acro (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Contacted directly from HR Director, who was very pleasant. Came in for a basic interview, had a very nice conversation, she answered my questions, great company! Very smooth interview process.

Interview Questions

Acro Response

Oct 8, 2013 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your experience with others who may be interested in seeking a career with Acro! Our HR team works very diligently to ensure the interview experience is comfortable and... More