Acrodex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acrodex

2.3

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acrodex.

Interview

Straight forward process. The first round was a phone interview from the HR. Second round was an in person interview with sales related questions. The offer process was pretty rushed in my opinion. Offer came out on the Wednesday and the start date is the Monday following.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acrodex (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2009.

Interview

IT all sounds good but there is no substance

Interview Questions

• talking about base right away did not give me confidence the commission program was going to be good and followed   Answer Question

Negotiation

short, i needed a job and they offered one, is AB!

Senior Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acrodex (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Fairly simple as only one interview was enough to decide if you were choosen. you will get a phone interview, which will leads you to an onsite interview with a panel with 4 people who ask you different questions about you, the customer experience, and technologies. Please be prepared about talking your previous employee, company, technologies current ones, read a lot about what is in the market and ensure you put the customer first of all.

Interview Questions

• Customer technologies experience and how you would behave under customer specific requirements.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uk-kol, Najin Sonbong (North Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Acrodex (Uk-kol, Najin Sonbong (North Korea)) in September 2011.

Interview

Done over the phone from the UK
    Took a long time to process LMO and Work permit and ingnored advice from my self in the first instance. could have been working in 2 weeks, took 7 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i asked for parity with my role in the uk on the proviso I would not be worse off...I was duped in that only offered in line with exchange rate but cost of living was not taken into account, then found out I was the lowest paid of my peers working for a company that has a reputation for being low payers anyhow

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acrodex (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Had a brief interview and I knew nothing about anything they asked and they still hired me. I should have known then that they were desperate for lackeys.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acrodex (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

2 interview - one technical and one with HR. they asked usual technical questions like enplane about PST files extension or how you work as team member.
    they said they will send me for any courses I want but after they hire me they just sent me for any courses they need.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acrodex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, and after a brief phone conversation/screening was invited to a formal interview. Three interviewers were present (HR, Business analyst, and a technical lead). It was of standard length, approximately 30 minutes. I was called by HR the same day (later that afternoon) and offered the position. It was interesting to note that they did not ask for references. I suspect they would for lead, sales, and management roles, though. Due to the nature of the role, I also had to provide a driving abstract and undergo a basic police background check after I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• A customer contacts you because their computer cannot connect to the internet. What would be the first step that you should take in the trouble-shooting process?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of how you resolved a conflict at a previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were none. It was a set rate, take it or leave it.

Technical Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acrodex (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took two weeks. First was Telephonic interview with HR. Interview was simple, she explained about the job role and responsibilities. She discussed about past responsibilities and skills and how I will fit this poition

Technical Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acrodex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

One interview pretty straight forward. Asked if I would get A++ wasn't initial in my contract to get this but I decided to proceed.
    Called back 1 week later

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel..or drive around city. I said yes then in the job it never came up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Contract $18.00 only still on the low side

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acrodex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview where a combination of both technical and behavioral questions where you will be asked on how you would respond given certain scenarios. They asked some general technical questions which should be pretty straight forward to answer.