Acronis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.9

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acronis (Burlington, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was not able to apply online because their system was run out and I asked my friend to pass my resume to HR. It was in March. And I've heard back from HR couple days after to schedule my first phone screening. She was very professional at first and it was a quick call. She then reached out to schedule my second phone screening just to let me know that Finance Dep is still thinking what they really need. Nice, right? She was very friendly and easy going so the interviews were pretty much casual. Although, I asked about the next step and she said she would get back once Accounting manager returned from his vacation. Well, I waited for 3-4 weeks and emailed her again about my status (May month). She never gets back to me even I see they are still looking a couple of Accounting positions and diff recruiters offering me those positions !!! Speechless.... July month :) Very professional, isn't it?
    I decided to write down this review right after some recruiter called me again and gave me the name of that company....

Interview Questions

• Nothing related to Accounting. Just basic questions - why, how and so on...   Answer Question

Acronis Response

Jul 14, 2017 – Global HR Team

We are very sorry to hear that your interview experience was not a positive one. We take our recruiting process very seriously and work hard to ensure all candidates have a positive experience with... More

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acronis (New York, NY).

Interview

The process takes about 30 minutes. The questions are mostly on definitions which might be a challenge on your memory. Almost none of them is related to logical thinking or coding. It's kind of old fashioned compared to the big IT companies.

Interview Questions

• What is Java class and object? What's their difference? Where are they?   1 Answer
    • What's the difference between join and union in sql?   Answer Question
    • How do you deploy a distributed system?   1 Answer
    • An expression mixed with ++i and i++, compute the answer.   1 Answer

Assistant General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acronis (Burlington, MA).

Interview

It was an intense process where I had to interview with numerous business group leaders and managers. Overall, I had to speak to over 8 people. It is a thorough process.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation to join Acronis?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acronis.

Interview

The interview process was 5 interviews, they we all within two to three weeks. The whole process was about a month. It was clear that they are looking for talented, high energy candidates, who will be aligned with the company culture. I'm completely satisfied with the hiring process and the internal on-boarding.

Interview Questions

• They were in the most part oriented to experience and capabilities   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acronis (Woburn, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Everything was clean and simple - the HR was very prompt and professional in all communications, the future boss was open and honest.
    I went through multiple rounds of interviews - my future direct manager, HR, my colleagues and people in other departments who would be impacted by my performance. Everything was scheduled very conveniently though: most interviews were in one day.
    I had to wait a lot as they were going through a lot of candidates, but I finally got the offer.

Interview Questions

• They were primarily interested in how I was going to fit with the team.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acronis (Burlington, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted quickly by HR employee. Three phone interviews followed by an in-person interview and then nothing. Was led to believe at final interview there would be two more interviews coming. Disappointing result because the HR person had been so helpful along the way and responsive to emails so to not hear anything in the end was odd.

Interview Questions

• All the people I interviewed with asked me the same questions which made me wonder why they didn't have a better system, either coordinate something on the calendar everyone could attend in person or not or review with each other the questions that would be asked. Questions were related to my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acronis (Woburn, MA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, in-person with hiring manager on one day, in-person interviews with two VP's on another day, in-person interview with a senior exec on another day, and a week later a remote interview with yet another senior exec. Then nothing. I sent emails asking for status, but never heard a thing.

Interview Questions

• The weren't any unexpected questions, and the ones they asked were rather general, not really technical.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acronis (Woburn, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

Took a couple months to complete, took place over 4 Phone interviews and 2 in house interviews. Interviewed with the CFO for an IT Position which was odd, strange scheduling due to a primarily Russian IT department as well. Company is described as "Swiss" but is in actuality Russian. Interview itself was very basic, only a few questions, mostly it was just going down my resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring process was convoluted at best. It changed with every management change. Interview schedules were not communicated well and people were left waiting and even rescheduled. Some candidates would interview with 5 people and others just one. The results were always mixed.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acronis (Woburn, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Pretty thorough and I met with all of the proper stakeholders. They were decisive and I received direction in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had competing priorities, and how you addressed the problem? What was the outcme?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was very fair, and we discussed my salary requirements ahead of time so there were no surprises.