Act Fast Delivery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Act Fast Delivery

Sort:

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Act Fast Delivery (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Came in got application and hire paper same day the rest is history. It looked real good from the beginning just didn't expect a nightmare when it was all said and done

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Act Fast Delivery (Bothell, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Strictly a paperwork presentation by the new hire. A manager reviewed the application, and the various other forms they had me fill out. The process was fairly fast and I began training the next day.
    Once they taught us the phone/App, we sent on practice runs.

Interview Questions

• Proof of Citizenship, insurance, and valid drivers license.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nitro, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Act Fast Delivery (Nitro, WV) in April 2016.

Interview

there was none. Spoke on the phone and was hired. Wanted me to start that same day. I advised that the next day would be better. Didn't even fill out an application till the next day and still not sure I ever completed it.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Act Fast Delivery (Cleveland, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Was referred by another driver. I called number provided talked directly with the manager. She was very friendly and took time explaining job, expectations and answering all my questions. I was then sent to take a drug test and afterwards returned back to office. I was then trained on the use of scanner then put with a senior driver to start training. I trained with someone for 3 days, which I got paid for, then was turned loose to run on my own.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Manager asked did I think this would be something I would like? I said yes and then she said "Welcome to our family"

Pharmaceutical Expidter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Act Fast Delivery (Englewood, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

It was unorthodox and unprofessional! Supervisor had me sit under a tree in the heat of the day and conduct the interview with constant interruptions from employees and we were located next to the smoking area with butts and ash all around and co-workers conducting "loose" conversation around our interview was disgraceful!

Interview Questions

• I was informed I would using my own vehicle with no insurance provided by said Co. nor assistance with compensationg for fuel expenses which was surprising since gas at the time was hovering right around $4. a gallon!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Flexible but tenuous. You can make upto $300.00 a day or as little as $7.20 a day depending on how fast/slow the job is!