Active International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active International Interview Questions

Interviews at Active International

2.4

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active International.

Interview

Started with a phone interview I was told I could interview with two different teams for the same role. (Never happened) The second interview was math and Excel test. Afterwards had a meeting with the director of the team I never applied for.

Interview Questions

• First one was if I knew anyone who worked at the company. The second was about my career goals, why I would be a good fit, how has previous experience helped.   Answer Question

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active International (Pearl River, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I went in for a different position than the department I applied for. Ended up going through the interview process for a different team. This working out in my favor and actually was helping me, but could have easily hurt me instead.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the long term   1 Answer

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active International (Pearl River, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy, involving a math aptitude test, Excel test, and interview with two people from the Media Buying department. The Excel and math exams were quite simple, and the interviews were lengthy but pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates?   1 Answer

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active International (Pearl River, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Asked standard questions about my resume. The people were young, personable, and the questions/interview process ended up being a good conversation. They asked standard questions for a job interview, including some opinion based questions on parts of your experience. They disclosed information about the job and confirmed that certain aspects of it were okay with the potential employee being interviewed

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Active International.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. You will meet with the entire logistics team in an attempt to gauge your chemistry, as cohesion is the number one requirement. Most of the questions are centered around pertinent work history and knowledge, with a secondary focus of personality.

Sales Director Interview

Interview

Truly professional from the beginning. The main issue was there was a Revenue recognition question that was apparent. The excitement for the position went away for us. I hope they are still ACTIVE.

Concerns

Senior Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active International (Pearl River, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

A cumbersome process. Meet with HR, computer tested and a few supervisors. a lengthy wait between some interviews. While interviewing seemed to be trying to get info on current company I was working for and information on industry deals.

Interview Questions

Interview

i did not have an interview process i went through a job agency. but when i did arrive they did ask me question just about my experience. they we were extremely friendly some of the best people i have ever worked with

Vice President Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Active International in November 2015.

Interview

Canned interview questions. Interviewer from HR did not seem remotely interested in the answers or getting to know me. Interviewer left me wondering if she even wanted to be at the company. Recruiter claimed company wanted an entrepreneurial type but HR only seemed interested in recruiting the corporate type. Even if they offered me something, I'd most likely decline. Company is not nearly as progressive as they think they are. Disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Describe strengths, weaknesses, challenges you've had in the past and how you've overcome them?   1 Answer

Fact Finding Mission for Ideas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active International (Pearl River, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very formal, meet with key members of team. First with hiring manager then with two other department heads. What was strange was each made same comments about the company, product and role. It became obvious they were looking for ideas and strategy suggestions.

Interview Questions

• How would you do this, why that way, how did you find leads, etc. They wanted to tap into my network for their own use.   Answer Question