Acute Home Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acute Home Healthcare

Acute Home Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acute Home Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

The office is located near The Holy Land in an industrial area. I met with the CEO. He was polite. but very talkative and insightful. The interview went very well.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me about my accounting experience and knowledge. I was then told that I was over qualified for the position and it paid far less than I was looking for.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Acute Home Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acute Home Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

Small office in an industrial area in Orlando. Reception had less than 3 chairs for anyone walking in. Ushered in to meet the Director/ CEO. He handled all at once; calls, computer messages, staff asking questions all while talking to you. This Director/CEO was very talkative to make you “feel at ease”, but with the agenda of trying to bargain for your skills. He made general statements that were poorly designed by today’s standards on office politics. He has no skills in interview processes. He is asking prospective applicants to take a nearly $25,000 less than average pay for this marketing position of his business, all the while you use your personal car to Market his business, no reimbursement for Gas or mileage, and you have to pay for office expenses from your own pocket and then wait weeks to get reimbursed. This man gives Jewish respectable owners a very bad reputation. He was “bargaining salary” against other possible reputable applicants from the earlier day interviews. This is definitely a big professional No-No. After speaking to other clinicians they stated a very big revolving door and an abusive mentality of squeezing the life out of the marketers, firing them easily and for no realistic work quotas/ results.

Interview Questions
  • The prior candidate before you; told me he/she will Take $X dollar amount nearly 10 grand a year less to get the job...” how much less are you willing to take the job for?” (Bargaining and cheapening your skills)
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed