Adams Air And Hydraulics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adams Air And Hydraulics

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adams Air And Hydraulics (Pembroke Pines, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was very straightforward and professional. They sent an email asking why we'd want to work here, followed by a small email conversation. Then they scheduled a phone interview.

Interview Questions

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adams Air And Hydraulics (Tampa, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

Formal interview from a representative of each department, with final group interview with management and discussion of skill set and its position in the company relative to the big picture. Bringing in a portfolio helps, or being able to give solid examples of performance. Questions about issues the company is currently facing may also be asked.

Interview Questions

• A situation we've had is dealing with customer satisfaction in the form of ensuring their parts are ordered promptly and arrive on time. We deal mostly with an inventory database and custom applications, and have a system in place that highlights urgency of the order. How would this system affect your position, and how could you generate a positive impact from your position in the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Benefits were more negotiable than pay. They may be able to give more pay but will detract from including their strong benefits package.