Adamson Associates Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Adamson Associates Architects

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adamson Associates Architects

ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adamson Associates Architects (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview was smooth and easy . They didn't ask too many questions, Howe, I was referred by a current employer. There was not management at the interview, human resources did the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      My work experience
      My skills
      My knowledge
      Personality
      Work environment
      How was my previous firm
      My educational background   Answer Question

IntermediateArchitect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adamson Associates Architects (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

After a couple of emails and calls from the HR Manager, I got an interview in a week at their office in Toronto.
    I had a great time talking with the HR Manager and the Project Manager during the interview. We talked about the projects I was doing at my current office and they were looking for people to develop the construction documents in AutoCAD from the approved design.
    The HR Manager said that they provide training of Revit for their employees.
    After the interview I had a AutoCAD assesment for 1.5 hours that consisted in make some changes to drawings and draw in CAD a sketch of a detail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Adamson?   Answer Question
    • What was or were the difficulties on developing the technical details of your last project?   Answer Question
    • Do you know that Adamson is moving full 100% to Revit?   Answer Question
    • what is your current salary?   1 Answer