Adap.tv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adap.tv Interview Questions

3.4

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adap.tv.

Interview

The interview consisted of an initial phone screen, 4 person interview, typical but took 4 weeks overall. It wasn't very difficult, if anything pretty standard with every other company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult but be prepared to share specific work examples of achievement.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Seemed disorganized. I had two people call me late for an interview and it didn't seem the job or the company was right for me. Not a lot of career growth as it sounds like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adap.tv (San Mateo, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

starts with a phone interview with a quick coding problem on-line. than there are 4 interviews at their campus is san mateo, one interview with the HR manager and the other 3 are proffecionals. one engineer asked a theoretical question, but the other two asked to solve the problem on a white board.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adap.tv (Tempe, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Met people at career fair. The person whom I talked to was a software engineer and asked me basic questions about my resume and what data structures you used. Working of that data structure internally and its complexity. After two weeks I got an email from HR for scheduling a technical phone interview. The interview went well apart from one problem where I was stuck. When asked for feedback he told I won't be a pessimist and all you did well. I tried following up with HR but no response. No rejection mail nothing.

Interview Questions

• 1. Convert string to an integer   Answer Question
    • 2. Given a list of strings that may have anagrams of each other. How will you group them and return it as a list. All anagrams should be placed besides each other.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adap.tv (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Applied online and then received a call for an onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted of meeting with 3 engineers for roughly an hour each ranging from mid-level to senior level.

Interview Questions

• Questions that I remember:

1. Write a function to test whether two strings are anagrams of each other.
      2. Write a function to insert a node anywhere in the linked list.
      3. Tree recursion problem.
      4. Implement the itoa() function.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adap.tv in October 2013.

Interview

1 phone call, 1 onsite

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Standard classification/regression, type questions. Programming question - if you have multiple streams of sorted input in ascending order, how would you output them descending order. Explain working and write code.   1 Answer

Software Test Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adap.tv in June 2013.

Interview

Manager called on Time.
    Ques: General ques about what i had worked on.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adap.tv.

Interview

Initial Call for about 10 minutes with recruiter
    Phone call with hiring manager
    Meet with Hiring Manager
    Meet with other employees
    Meet with President
    Meet with CEO
    Then circle back with Recruiter for offer

Interview Questions

• All pretty easy questions if you have ever worked. Hardest part of process is the amount of people involved. Also expect whatever level you are interviewing for to be knocked down a level. Very rarely do you get the title you interviewed for. Dont fall for it, you wont get it in 6 months. They will hire someone else to have that title   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told I would get X with Y title and when offer came in it was lower than both Hiring manager had no idea what they could offer and met halfway. Title was not met and was lied about

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adap.tv (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Got an email from recruiter, talk with a senior engineer and do a coding problem through google doc.
    Got an onsite interview with 4 engineers and a second onsite with managers.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about high performance design   2 Answers

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adap.tv (San Mateo, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an in-person interview with four different people, and then a "culture" interview to make sure I was a good fit for the company. The whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where the client was unhappy and how did you handle yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more money! You'll most likely get it