AddThis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AddThis

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AddThis

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AddThis.

Interview

I applied online through their portal and immediately got a response from one of their consulting recruiters. I spoke with him over the phone for an informational chat about the company and for him to get more of an idea about my background. The chat went well and then he told me that he would arrange a phone chat with one of the engineers on the team. The next interview was more technical and lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• He asked about my previous work experience, and if I have worked with NoSQL databases or have played around with distributed systems. He also asked if I had any involvement with open source projects.   Answer Question

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AddThis (New York, NY).

Interview

Very informal. A few emails back and forth and then a phone interview. Offered the job almost instantly. They needed help quickly and have since demolished this position. They have high standards for how you communicate with clients and your ability to expediently digest data and solve problems.

Interview Questions

• What is your skill level with coding   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AddThis (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviews consisted of a series of phone calls with employees in different roles within the company. The interview process took about 3 weeks before I was extended an offer. It was good to ask the same questions to people with different perspectives / roles. I had an overall good experience throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the technology at AddThis?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AddThis (Vienna, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume online through their jobs portal. Participated in a call with the recruiter/HR and a manager a few days later for an informal interview (non-technical) about myself. Proceeded to the next (and final) round, which was a series of three interviews with engineers. Two were non-technical and one was technical, which included answering 2-3 programming (whiteboard) questions. Non-technical ones involved discussing my projects, classes, and prior experience from my resume. Very friendly interviewers!

Interview Questions

• The final round was a series of three interviews with engineers. Two were non-technical and one was technical, which included answering 2-3 programming (whiteboard) questions. Non-technical ones involved discussing my projects, classes, and prior experience from my resume.   Answer Question

Client Success Interview

Interview

Spoke with talent recruiter over the phone. Next had a phone interview with client success team member. Then was invited for in person interview with VP and team.